Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Yesterday was exhausting and fun at the same time :unsure:

Everyone was there...

the SCIENTISTS, LAWYERS, DOCTORS, NURSE PRACTITIONERS, ENGINEERS, PROFESSORS, BUSINESS PEOPLE, and then there was me the future director.

Me: Hi Uncles :wave:

Uncle 1: So, you getting married next year?

Me: Hahaha...NO! -.- This is my new GF 'Hills'

that was such a fun thanksgiving :yes: a few a hours later, I left with my actors and started shooting my footages in the CITY.

hahaha some guy (Doctor) who works for an IVY League school saw me doing my filming and asked me to do a DOCUMENTARY about his school projects. haha WONDERFUL I said, I have WINTER BREAK coming up...I'm working for NBC for a bit but I may be able to squeeze your project. I can't do it next year. I'm doing 3 documentaries next year plus my CIETTA project in Spain :)

Normally we charge $30,000+ for a 10-15 mins commercials but since I am still a student DIRECTOR that will graduate next year. I will give you a discount :shifty:

I have to bring my crew with me and you have to feed us PIZZA :D

So, now I have a small job for my WINTER BREAK and...I LOVE IT (Y) HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Aww, did I forgot to mention...

I have two HDR-FX1000 (high def cameras), two small canon HDV, two/three big big microphone and two wireless microphone, when it comes to lighting no one can beat my systems :yes: and yes I have other cameras and gadgets for work.

That guy was astonished because we looked PROFESSIONAL haha :D of course we're creme de la creme...and this is our PASSION :p

:heart: