Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

The Lets Go Brandon stuff is so embarrassing. Not from random people online, let them have their fun, but for elected officials at the national level to take part in that juvenile shit is a bit pathetic. Though no longer surprising considering the level at which much of U.S. politics is now conducted.

I would find nrw interesting job at pharma, office, shop, eyc and meet nice people I want to meet, some famous actors snd actresses, models, lawyers, A. Arriviere, A. Wintour and F. Hardy... do all my nice dreams come true!!! And be rich again, as soon as posdible. I hate people who only want to arruine life to another ones, Mallorca need mpre good riches and not Beauty competition from people without studies.

17 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

#FreeKyle ❤️

wtf? 

The complaint against Rittenhouse lists six charges:

- first-degree reckless homicide against Joseph Rosenbaum, punishable by imprisonment of up to 65 years

- first-degree recklessly endangering safety against Richard McGinnis (a reporter who interviewed Rittenhouse before the shooting), punishable by imprisonment for up to 17 years

- first-degree intentional homicide against Anthony Huber, punishable by a mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole

- attempted first-degree intentional homicide against Gaige Grosskreutz, punishable by imprisonment of up to 65 years

- first-degree recklessly endangering safety against an unknown male victim, punishable by imprisonment of up to 17 years

- possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 (the only misdemeanor charge, the others are felonies)

1 hour ago, Matt! said:

wtf? 

The complaint against Rittenhouse lists six charges:

- first-degree reckless homicide against Joseph Rosenbaum, punishable by imprisonment of up to 65 years

- first-degree recklessly endangering safety against Richard McGinnis (a reporter who interviewed Rittenhouse before the shooting), punishable by imprisonment for up to 17 years

- first-degree intentional homicide against Anthony Huber, punishable by a mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole

- attempted first-degree intentional homicide against Gaige Grosskreutz, punishable by imprisonment of up to 65 years

- first-degree recklessly endangering safety against an unknown male victim, punishable by imprisonment of up to 17 years

- possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 (the only misdemeanor charge, the others are felonies)

Have you even watched the trial with all the evidence? (not the cut up news version) ..... Do not follow the mainstream media's accounts of what happened, they are misleading, and in some cases flat out lying!!

Kyle is 100% innocent and it was CLEARLY self defense. This is an issue I draw a hard line for.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Have you even watched the trial with all the evidence? ..... Do not follow the mainstream media's accounts of what happened. They are misleading, and in some cases flat out lying!!

Yeah I've studied the case and been following the trial.  

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Kyle is 100% innocent and it was CLEARLY self defense. This is an issue I draw a hard line.

Nope and nope, and you know it too. 

14 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Yeah I've studied the case and been following the trial.  

Nope and nope, and you know it too. 

Matt, I would suggest you drop this conversation with me and never bring it up unless you want to start a fight, like I said I have a hard line about this subject and it's a hill I will die on.

22 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Matt, I would suggest you drop this conversation with me and never bring it up unless you want to start a fight, like I said I have a hard line about this subject and it's a hill I will die on.

Not here to pick up a fight, that's just my opinion on the subject. I'm sure the jury will come up with the right decision.