Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

17 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Disney's Star Wars is a sunken ship that was already at the bottom of the Ocean. Now, its crew is drilling under the Ocean floor to continue the descent into madness :rofl::rofl:

Has failure written all over it, I'm not optimistic at all with The High Republic.

17 hours ago, Matt! said:

It's my favorite sport! Haven't missed a single New England Patriots game for 10+ years and Tom Brady is my all time favorite player:chicken:Rugby is fun to watch too!

@Stromboli1 introduced me to College football last season and now I have two favorite teams; Patriots and Michigan Wolverines :chicken:

^ I remember that particular Seahawks - Vikings game when they missed the short FG :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Double boo! :nicole:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/studios-begin-stockpiling-a-writers-strike-we-learned-hard-way-last-time-1276130

I feel like Hollywood writers have been on a strike for a couple of years now...

Especially, Alex Kurtzman's writers. This guy has the greates crew: some of the best actors, soundtrack, and costume designers.... and yet, his writers are so terrible that it destroys all the magic (and they keep demeaning Picard, it's really painful to watch). :banghead: