Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 hours ago, jkjk said:

People vote based on all of those all the time, it's disappointing but it happens.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Also, she's part of the pronoun people on Twitter, who are mostly demagogues. These people have no convictions, they just suck the mass hysteria from the media and become one with it.

I still can't see things getting better (though I know it will eventually) and it pisses me off a little bit. I'm tired of these demagogues, their grievance ideologies and now that they've infiltrated Hollywood, entertainment can't help us to escape from the daily grind anymore. :banghead:

I just don't get that way of thinking.

52 minutes ago, Matt! said:

No official word on Coachella yet? Influencers rather die of Coronavirus than skip it :rofl::rofl:

Gotta market their corporate products that they get paid to do, what will they do? :nicole:

4 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Boeser in tonight and Markstrom skated today for the first time since being injured. Hopefully both aren't coming back too early and are panic moves.

Great news :chicken::chicken:I guess the rib injury wasn't that serious after all. It's not a must-win game yet, but 2 points would def help.  

20 hours ago, jkjk said:

Completely agree. He and that show are really good.

Yes! The actors are all really good. I mean all of them, Elliot, Darlene, Tyrell and of course Stephanie Corneliussen :Angel: The script is not always perfect, but all in all, it's good. The music is really beautiful. 

Music is what makes the difference between an good show and a great one. It can even save a crappy show. For example, Star Trek Picard has a shitty, shitty script (badly woke, manichean and always demeaning Picard), but the music is so good that I keep watching it (for now...)

I love this piece :Angel: (Jeff Russo is a genius IMHO)

5 hours ago, Matt! said:

Great news :chicken::chicken:I guess the rib injury wasn't that serious after all. It's not a must-win game yet, but 2 points would def help.  

It is a must win game cause you have to beat the bad teams and this was before the second Columbus loss...................