Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

This scene where Kitty Oppenheimer refuses to shake Teller's hand is beautiful. Kitty is beautiful.

I already thought that Emily Blunt was super sexy, but her character backing her husband, for ever and ever, until the end, and even when he had forgiven Teller, is beautiful. Pure beauty.

Real beauty :heart: (these things will never be understood by the likes of Rachel Zegler or Brie Larson. That's why they aren't beautiful. And that's why Emily/Kitty is the ultimate beautiful woman).

Insane thing about the Epstein list is that there is almost no chance that anyone will ever see the inside of a prison cell.

Also, LOL @ Dershowitz being on there after years of denying it.

Remember this from him:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/07/30/alan-dershowitz-defends-suggesting-that-age-consent-for-sex-should-lowered/6AxjIuSJMeRG8iIxHf4WxO/story.html

Massive creep.

Guys, Epstein was just a fall guy for the vast global infrastructure of intel run sxual blackmail and trafficking operations. How do you think intel agencies recruit/flip all of these business leaders, military top brass, bureaucrats etc from the Global South to serve their interests?? Theres very likely hundreds of Epsteins out there working out there without having to worry about their asses.

Epstein's employers are the real fascinating characters though, like Wexner, Ghislaine and her dad.

omg Ruslana! I recall the entirety of BZ trying to understand why she would have killed herself, it made no sense at the time. I guess now we know a little more to the larger picture.

sORpDdq.png

h5PSfXa.png

KkZmwW5.png

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

omg Ruslana! I recall the entirety of BZ trying to understand why she would have killed herself, it made no sense at the time. I guess now we know a little more to the larger picture.

sORpDdq.png

h5PSfXa.png

KkZmwW5.png

Well, sometimes be on the List IS not always the prove she was in...maybe she was invited but refused it

15 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Insane thing about the Epstein list is that there is almost no chance that anyone will ever see the inside of a prison cell.

Also, LOL @ Dershowitz being on there after years of denying it.

Remember this from him:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/07/30/alan-dershowitz-defends-suggesting-that-age-consent-for-sex-should-lowered/6AxjIuSJMeRG8iIxHf4WxO/story.html

Massive creep.

Unfortunately, this is true :/

These people are freaking monsters.

All the fiction stories we used to watch (like the cult of Kosmos in Assassin's creed) exist in reality and may be even worse than we thought... :banghead:

9 hours ago, elfstone said:

Guys, Epstein was just a fall guy for the vast global infrastructure of intel run sxual blackmail and trafficking operations. How do you think intel agencies recruit/flip all of these business leaders, military top brass, bureaucrats etc from the Global South to serve their interests?? Theres very likely hundreds of Epsteins out there working out there without having to worry about their asses.

Epstein's employers are the real fascinating characters though, like Wexner, Ghislaine and her dad.

Most probably true as well!

I recall that someone recently told me a reporter that was investigating on Epstein's client list was killed :blink: (I don't remember the name though)

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

sORpDdq.png

h5PSfXa.png

KkZmwW5.png

This is a really really sad story :/

I uploaded a youtube video and broke it up into youtube shorts.  The video got 1 subscriber and above-average views, the shorts got 300 subs......Youtube is really trying to become more like tiktok

On 12/29/2023 at 5:19 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon I guess that track sounds like what the kamikaze heard in their minds when they were crashing into allied ships 😅

Definitely one of the coolest FROMSOFT boss fights.  It also has interesting lore:

Ludwig | Bloodborne Wiki | Fandom

"

Ludwig was the first of many Healing Church hunters to come, many of whom were clerics. As it was, clerics transformed into the most hideous beasts.[1]

Under Ludwig's leadership, the Healing Church gained its own core of hunters. Ludwig trained his hunters to be honorable Spartans, and even trained ordinary Yharnamites, effectively uniting the populace and using it to combat the scourge.

Ludwig wielded a mystical greatsword that he himself discovered, allowing him to channel the abyssal cosmos. He looked to the sword and the tiny beings of light that surrounded it for guidance, allowing him to empty his fears, even in the middle of a hunt. It is implied the sword is itself sentient to some degree, which influenced Ludwig greatly.

Despite seemingly being respected Ludwig had his detractors, who appear to have disagreed with his methods and did not appreciate his hunters. These detractors dismissed Ludwig as a beast-possessed degenerate and he suffered much denigration at their hands.

At some point, Ludwig succumbed to the bloodlust and mutated into a horrifying beast, a terrible cross between horse, wolf and man. He was trapped in the Hunter's Nightmare, and completely lost himself to the blood. He resided in the Underground Corpse Pile where, by killing countless beasts and hunters in his blind rage, created the blood river which flows through the Nightmare."

On 12/29/2023 at 5:11 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon Whenever I feel down, I listen to "plin, plin, plon" and I get better! I remember what Gwyn went through which brings up the male tears and the will to always get better.

I think I personally have listened to this track the most, for the same reasons:

3 hours ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

I want to watch It

This movie looks more interesting than the book.  I really struggled to pay attention to the audiobook and don't remember much at all about it.  I struggled to like or care for any of the characters.