Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Right but I have seen many MAGA style accounts suddenly argue the isolationist stance for Israel as well.

Whilst I don't necessarily agree, it is a far more internally consistent position to oppose U.S. involvement in both Ukraine and Israel than to say that non-intervention should be the norm except for Israel.

Nothing about US politics is consistent, it's a deranged mess.

There is belief that the US should focus on our own awful problems than engage in endless wars (I believe this too) that has groups in both left and right.  

It's also a race issue.  Conservatives & Liberals have people in both camps.

Some conservatives hate Jews more, some conservatives hate Muslims more.  

What is also interesting about the HAMAS offensive is how it is timed with the ending of the Ukraine-NATO counteroffensive.  I think this was intentional, and meant to spark a dilemma in the West.

At the same time Russian and proxy forces have encircled the fortified city of Advvika these past 3 weeks and yesterday they took the slag hill, meaning that the high ground is largely in Russian hands now.  

Avdiivka%20and%20Donetsk%20City%20Battle

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I still quite enjoy living in Eurostan.

Europe is a better place to live than Afghanistan... until it becomes Afghanistan.

The European traditional culture is way better than the Middle-Eastern one. Our problem is that our conception of equality of opportunity has been perverted. Now it's "ekwality", a deranged mess that's out of touch with reality.

^ Our 18th-20th century values is what made this possible; the so-called patriarchy never existed in the West. It was robust men with strong energy and will, partnering with robust women bringing care and preparing the next generation.

The modern values (wokism) are worthless and they are being regarded as deranged by external cultures who think it's ripe for the taking. It's still time for people to wake up and end this madness.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Nothing about US politics is consistent, it's a deranged mess.

There is belief that the US should focus on our own awful problems than engage in endless wars (I believe this too) that has groups in both left and right.  

It's also a race issue.  Conservatives & Liberals have people in both camps.

Some conservatives hate Jews more, some conservatives hate Muslims more.  

And there is lots of antisemitism in the left.

The left has a binary view of the world and they consider that Arabs are eternal victims (which is not only simplistic, but really stupid).

A lot of the far left activists who support Palestine in the West are demented.

Like these "queers for Palestine". The level of mental confusion required to think that "queers" are safer in Palestine than in the US is huge...

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

And there is lots of antisemitism in the left.

The left has a binary view of the world and they consider that Arabs are eternal victims (which is not only simplistic, but really stupid).

@Cult Icon To illustrate my point, there are plenty of far left demonstration in Paris with anti-jews statement.

There's also the daughter of two leaders of the French leftist party (LFI), who recently got converted to islamism and who said "we gotta break some jews"... She also added that Israeli hostages are "boring" and that she "doesn't care about them". She wears an abaya  now...

https://x.com/DamienRieu/status/1715412581853102376?s=20

@Prettyphile @Cult Icon @SympathysSilhouette @Stromboli1 @Matt!

For me, here is the worst example of the fall of the West. This guy (Jawad) sheltered the ISIS terrorists that attacked Paris in 2015. Of course, since we're weak, he got a light sentence for it. Now, he's free and he does "NPC" videos on Tiktok to earn money.

This is the worst of all worlds. The illustration of the dumbf*ckery of our times. :banghead:

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Prettyphile @Cult Icon @SympathysSilhouette @Stromboli1 @Matt!

For me, here is the worst example of the fall of the West. This guy (Jawad) sheltered the ISIS terrorists that attacked Paris in 2015. Of course, since we're weak, he got a light sentence for it. Now, he's free and he does "NPC" videos on Tiktok to earn money.

This is the worst of all worlds. The illustration of the dumbf*ckery of our times. :banghead:

WTF? How did he get such a light sentence? Also I thought most of the 2015 attack guys were dead? Isn't that why the one guy who was caught in Belgium was one of the few who ever got to a court case in France?

13 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

WTF? How did he get such a light sentence? Also I thought most of the 2015 attack guys were dead? Isn't that why the one guy who was caught in Belgium was one of the few who ever got to a court case in France?

He sheltered the terr*rists and his lawyer pleaded that he didn't know who they were.... there's a famous interview of him where he plays dumb and says "oh, I just sheltered them, I helped people in need"

The last attacker that's alive is Abdeslam and yes he was caught in Belgium and recently a Belgian judge said that he couldn't let the poor guy get back to France, because he feared for his "human rights"...

https://www.lejdd.fr/international/la-belgique-refuse-le-transfert-de-salah-abdeslam-en-france-au-risque-dune-violation-de-la-cedh-138729

Tolerance and mercy are great, but they have to be equally balanced with force and strength.

Justice is balance. Lady justice holds a scale, if one of the plates is too heavy, it's not justice any more.

She also holds a glaive and she is blind (because she doesn't judge people on the basis of their appearance, gender or origin).

Lady_Justice.jpg?v=1664568926

Soon....

@Stormbringer - I'm getting so damn excited! I adore Autumn/Halloween, but Christmas is next level for me. I'm itching to be that obnoxious neighbor who puts up 103165 Christmas decorations + a million lights up on Nov 1st :boxing:  I can't wait.

https://www.radionorthpole.com/live

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer - I'm getting so damn excited! I adore Autumn/Halloween, but Christmas is next level for me. I'm itching to be that obnoxious neighbor who puts up 103165 Christmas decorations + a million lights up on Nov 1st :boxing:  I can't wait.

You're putting up Christmas decorations on Nov 1st????? O.O
Btw... this spring here is a scam. 
Except for the allergies... oh, those showed up and were particularly killer this year :banghead: