Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

after 90 hours..down to the final Witcher book, this one is twice as long (20 hours).  The moment of truth.   

I'm starting to understand why people who read Game of Thrones are so pissed off about the non-writing of the books.  They spent so much time reading and they were so far away from a real ending.

According to the wiki there are two GOT books left: 1. Winds of Winter 2. Dreams of Spring

On 12/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, frenchkiki said:

The Trumps are going to be here too :thumbs_up:

phpvb7dCv.thumb.jpg.9cdb4f2c7a39fc16c2f2ea3135445455.jpg

As Donald says, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Men who stick together no matter what ? That's brotiful ❤️

Trump’s Warm Words for Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I Just Wish Her Well’

How cute 🥰

NOT A GOOD LOOK AT ALL!

13 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

USA! USA! USA!

The reason why most of the people around the world think USAmericans are morons

You aren't American if you can't name some of these weapons  😆

1. G-3 Battle rifle with an AR stock

2. no idea

3. Car-15 (Colt commando)

4. AR-15/M-16A2 type weapon

5. M-60 "Pig", an American classic..

6. Israeli Uzi

7. M1 Thompson submachinegun

22 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

NOT A GOOD LOOK AT ALL!

Why, just because you know someone who is bad doesn't mean you are a bad person.  At least half of my friends in high-school were members of the Nortenos gang, and I'm still friends with some of them to this day. They're fun people to party with, but I never saw the violence, just the good times, and some of them are very very bad. A ex long time friend of mine (we'll call him Chewy) took a shotgun and blew a kids face off, why you might ask... because he was owed 47$ and the kid was 3 months late paying it... but I'm not a murderer.

I also have friends who are deeply involved in drugs, both using and selling, but that doesn't make me a addict, or a pusher... I drink wine, and smoke weed, that's it.

Does any of this make me a bad person? No more then it makes Trump a pedo.  Epstein was often reported as being very nice, and always willing to have a good time. He liked to throw cash around and was generous with the people around him, friends and strangers. What sane person who likes to have a good time doesn't want that kind of friend.

Hold the line pede...

6 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

USA! USA! USA!

The reason why most of the people around the world think USAmericans are morons

Picture is cringe for sure, but who gives a shit if people own guns which is our right as citizens. Who will protect the communities when the police have been defunded and neutered by politicians. Also the same politicians and elites are provided private security and/or can afford it while living in gated communities.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Why, just because you know someone who is bad doesn't mean you are a bad person.  At least half of my friends in high-school were members of the Nortenos gang, and I'm still friends with some of them to this day. They're fun people to party with, but I never saw the violence, just the good times, and some of them are very very bad. A ex long time friend of mine (we'll call him Chewy) took a shotgun and blew a kids face off, why you might ask... because he was owed 47$ and the kid was 3 months late paying it... but I'm not a murderer.

I also have friends who are deeply involved in drugs, both using and selling, but that doesn't make me a addict, or a pusher... I drink wine, and smoke weed, that's it.

Does any of this make me a bad person? No more then it makes Trump a pedo.  Epstein was often reported as being very nice, and always willing to have a good time. He liked to throw cash around and was generous with the people around him, friends and strangers. What sane person who likes to have a good time doesn't want that kind of friend.

Hold the line pede...

I don't want it to be true either, DT along with many other elites, politicians, actors, etc flew on the Lolita Express the pilot of the plane stated.

Need more evidence and witnesses though.

44 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Picture is cringe for sure, but who gives a shit if people own guns which is our right as citizens. Who will protect the communities when the police have been defunded and neutered by politicians. Also the same politicians and elites are provided private security and/or can afford it while living in gated communities.

Exactly ^^  You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships, drones.  A fighter jet, tank, battleship, drone cannot stand on street corners and enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3am and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are from decimating, flattening, glassing large areas killing many people at once. They government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington DC into a glowing green glass they would be absolute rulers of a big ole worthless pile of radioactive shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground, they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state its vital that your police have automatic weapons while people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner could have a AR-15 well then all that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples look at every insurgency that the US Military had tried to destroy. They're all still kicking it with nothing by AK-47's, pickup trucks, and improvised explosives because the big ole scary military is all but fucking useless for dealing with them...

My family loves their guns, my brother doesn't go anywhere without his 9mm. I guess we're morons... :rofl:  Don't start none, won't be none. 

Thank god my state has Castle Doctrine and Stand your Ground laws.

Now imagine how different Aussyland would look if they never surrendered their guns.... I'm willing to bet that the police wouldn't be kicking in doors and dragging people out of their homes/business so they can have some alone time and funzie camps.

Q9izBHu.png

ZZkSLWd.png

image_2021_12_06T02_11_00_006Z.png<- I thought that was aggressively banned like the swastika

Germany looking every bit as dystopian... as Chancellor Merkel tells Germans to "stand up to hate" while simultaneously introducing segregation and forced vaccinations. Sometimes, the world as it truly is reveals itself. You should pay attention when it does.

image_2021_12_06T02_14_03_969Z.png

18 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

image_2021_12_06T02_11_00_006Z.png<- I thought that was aggressively banned like the swastika

image_2021_12_06T02_14_03_969Z.png

They did but that's not exactly the one Hitler used, close though, and yes Germany did ban it and any likeness too it so its scary to see that being used in a governmental capacity again

19 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

My family loves their guns, my brother doesn't go anywhere without his 9mm. I guess we're morons... :rofl:  Don't start none, won't be none. 

Thank god my state has Castle Doctrine and Stand your Ground laws.

👍 to your entire post, and I will gladly take the title of moron over kneeling.  Speaking of guns, I'm getting my acquisition license soon so can you please ask your brother what gun I should get or help me find the one I want?

yVNXunV.png

20 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I am talking about the picture, not the fact they own guns.

They can do whatever they want and have a shitload of guns.

Internet fixed it

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1638990651948.thumb.jpg.308a9206cdd78069edb12dba1bb32f08.jpg

On 12/7/2021 at 2:01 AM, Stromboli1 said:

NOT A GOOD LOOK AT ALL!

Yeah. It was also invited by Jeffrey, to his lovely private island.

Trump is his own worse enemy. He talks a lot about all the amazing things he does with his rich friends.

Till...

So many rich and famous people involved, and how many in jail ?

I am wondering if Karen Mulder is going to accept to talk again about that ?

(she was drugged and raped several times)

She was a victim of Jean-Luc Brunel who were friend with Epstein.

26 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Yeah. It was also invited by Jeffrey, to his lovely private island.

Trump is his own worse enemy. He talks a lot about all the amazing things he does with his rich friends.

Till...

So many rich and famous people involved, and how many in jail ?

I am wondering if Karen Mulder is going to accept to talk again about that ?

(she was drugged and raped several times)

She was a victim of Jean-Luc Brunel who were friend with Epstein.

The German Honor Guard is an old Prussian tradition, very old and predates WW2.  A lot of history here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wachbataillon

The Guard troops are using the K98, the German firearm of WW2.  American military/police guards also use long rifles like Garands or springfields, they are more aethetically pleasing.  They also wear cuff bands, also quite old.

However the Nazi one just plain looks better, you can't beat them.  After the war the Germans modified their helmets and uniforms to make them look less like those of the Nazi regime, but they still retain some elements.

members-of-the-1st-ss-division-leibstand1st-ss-panzer-division-leibstandarte-ss-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuZcTQoDO4RnZO8GBHr_X

In the 30s-40s, Berlin had two Guard battalions, one associated with the German army and the other was associated with the SS and Nazi party.  The Nazi one wore black.  The German army one wore field gray.