Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

macbook-pro-2021-notch.jpeg

I hate you Apple. 

take-my.gif

Don't buy Apple, Samsung is better :p Never go for Big Tech.

Screw Google, use Qwant.

Screw Amazon, use La Redoute, la Fnac or Darty.

Screw Facebook and Twitter, use... ahem Well we don't need that crap anyway :rofl:

I saw a tribute to the death of Colin Powell on ABC World News, not surprisingly they completely avoided any discussion of his politics but focused entirely on his 13 self-help tips which was printed in his memoir....

There is evidence that shows that he was a very effective careerist who rose to the top echelons of society (in this sense a superficial role model for blacks) but had no moral courage whatever as a soldier and a politician.  He would rather become a war criminal than hold back the progress of his career in the military and in politics.

Don't buy Apple, Samsung is better :p Never go for Big Tech.

Screw Google, use Qwant.

Screw Amazon, use La Redoute, la Fnac or Darty.

Screw Facebook and Twitter, use... ahem Well we don't need that crap anyway :rofl:

Yes , Samsung is much better with more features .

Apple iphone is overhyped and overpriced !!!

There is evidence that shows that he was a very effective careerist who rose to the top echelons of society (in this sense a superficial role model for blacks) but had no moral courage whatever as a soldier and a politician.  He would rather become a war criminal than hold back the progress of his career in the military and in politics.

Oh yeah, like his pitch at the UN "Here is an artist's rendition of what a Iraqi mobile WMD lab could look like." Rust in Piss!

Oh yeah, like his pitch at the UN "Here is an artist's rendition of what a Iraqi mobile WMD lab could look like." Rust in Piss!

Even before, that, as early as Vietnam, involved in covering up war crimes!!!

one of my mentors (retired Colonel) told me that becoming a general officer in the army is very much a political game.  The glass ceiling is becoming a full Colonel.

one of my mentors (retired Colonel) told me that becoming a general officer in the army is very much a political game.  The glass ceiling is becoming a full Colonel.

I didnt know anything about his role during Vietnam. Seriously, how old was he? :o

Making it to the top brass is mainly about catering to the needs of the MIC and Intel Establishment. So a lot of these generals go on to serve as board members and executives at Boeing, Raytheon, Booz Allen Hamilton etc.  :IDK:

Making it to the top brass is mainly about catering to the needs of the MIC and Intel Establishment. So a lot of these generals go on to serve as board members and executives at Boeing, Raytheon, Booz Allen Hamilton etc.  :IDK:

In the Roman republic/Roman empire the Roman generals were businessmen/dealmakers and politicians combined.  Julius Casear and Pompey were two of the richest people on earth.  One of the chief concerns of the Rome was "how do we create the next war of expansion?"  A decade without a major war was considered problematic.

Modern American generals are like C-suite executives devoting to growing a large multinational corporation, they have be good company men, get in with the "old boys" and then bring non-vocational extra-curricular skills to the table, like being good at business/dealmaking and having political connections.  

People like Colin Powell in did a good job of expanding the importance and influence of the army in society..