Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@COP11 @Stromboli1 @phenobarbie @Enrico_sw @Joe > Average :rofl:

image.png

Must remember to toggle off your World PVP when in Chicago

image.pngimage.png

After this move (link) and the crazy year 2021, nothing about the US surprises me any more...

But I'm sure there's a country North of Chicago that has a bigger potential of crazy stuff :ninja:

After this move (link) and the crazy year 2021, nothing about the US surprises me any more...

But I'm sure there's a country North of Chicago that has a bigger potential of crazy stuff :ninja:

I hadn't seen that link, and holy fucking shit! I can't even begin to imagine how the family of the victim felt upon hearing a murderer gets to walk free because the judge was scared the dude would get the coof. The coof should be the least of this assholes worries. I wonder if the judge would be okay with some good ole fashion justice with the family beating the guy to death in the streets? Would the judge throw the family in jail? Most likely because we currently live in clown world.

I wonder if the judge would be okay with some good ole fashion justice with the family beating the guy to death in the streets? Would the judge throw the family in jail? Most likely because we currently live in clown world.

I bet that's exactly what they'd do... It's funny you mention that, cause yesterday, at my karate dojo, a girl (ex MMA fighter - pretty good one) told me about a  friend of hers from MMA. The guy defended his wife & daughter against some douche and broke the bastard's leg. Guess what: he was found guilty by the judge... cause he knows martial arts, so the French law considers him as a weapon who was disproportionately better than the original attacker. The judge said he should've fled (even if he was cornered :/)

I got a friend that's a lawyer and she tells me crazy stuff about judges: these people are politicised AF (it's in France, and, even if I still think we're better off than in the US, I see it's getting worse).

PS: yes, it's a freaking clown world.

@COP11 @Stromboli1 @phenobarbie @Enrico_sw @Joe > Average :rofl:

image.png

Must remember to toggle off your World PVP when in Chicago

image.pngimage.png

I believe the state of Washington has that which is an old law, Chicago & Illinois on the other hand. 

My guess is that CPD doesn't want to deal with it while the mayors & governors don't give a shit either.