Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

“It’s just a mask. Just wear it.”

“It’s just a vaccine. Just get it.”

“It’s just a felony for being outside. Just get arrested.”

“It’s just a......”

Don’t let that next sentence ever be finished.

Australia is why America should never EVER give up their guns!

gTB1Zsw.png

@Stromboli1 :(

song ❤️

Thank you sir may I have another!

8 hours ago, Tania82 said:

I am happy to some changes in my life. Now, it seems I can startvagain, knowing more than in the past. I miss some innocence, and of course, big salary and money I lost and some type of luxury lifestyle I had, but study, flat, gym, read, my own space, cats and eat open my mind. Not all people was I thought, and there aee more unemphaty that I thought. A lot of people, only want receive and never give. Another, in good ways, don t let the others be themselve and have own opinions. Well,I never let somebody who told me I never be rich or pretty or slim let me down again. 

I saw the dark game from some teachers, more than some politicians. I decide start again. Always, continue the life.

And of course,I can let to be that roles I don t want to be more. I don' t want a calb killing me or putting his ass in my face again, only because he thinks be great and not. I don t want to let my frindge only because a psychologist female doesn t like it. And I don t eant to be one of that women who hates men only because I had bad experiences. I am younger than a lot if people of my age, not disable, because I can learn, and I am more open mind than another ones who have money, support, parents who help and similar. 

I choose continue with my ideas, tastes, and believing we are people but individual person, and some things, tastes, ideas, ilusions,never should change if they are nice, healthy, interesting and not bad. I still believing in work, study, volunteer, hobbies, love, nice lifestyle, weddings, families, all together, and not or be rich or be mother, or be work girl or wife, and be rich and healthier, donate blood and do exercise at same time. And I still believe in love, in one ideal man for me with all I want and not be only in the past or romance films or books, or another experiences, because kiss ass is not for me,and still wanting rich luxury healthy life. And of course, for more people too 🤗

That's great to hear, I'm happy for you. :smile::PinkCouture2:

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

Biden gave the Taliban a list of the Americans that are still trapped in Afghanistan, WTF is that fuckstick doing!

This chuckle fuck gave our enemies a fucking hit list......  I really hope Biden Voters are proud. You voted for this fucking potato, now deal with the consequences.... Orange Man Bad Right?  Mean Tweets right?

Trump accomplished lowest unemployment in 35 years, lowest minority unemployment in history, tax cuts for middle class, increase in wages, USMA, trade deals, brought back manufacturing, China tariffs, reduced trade deficits, Middle East peace deals, Abraham Accords, increased military strength, no new wars, Space Force, reduced the danger of conflict with North Korea, secured the border, 400 miles of new and repaired border wall, decreased illegal immigration, no terror attacks, low gas prices, energy independence, lowered Americas greenhouse gas emissions while growing the U.S. economy, made allies pay their fair share, Three Supreme Court appointments, hundreds of federal judge appointments, championed the 1st and 2nd Amendments, and delivered Covid 19 vaccine in record time, and thats just a partial list!

Lets see what your boy has done in 8 months... Do we really wanna pull at that string?

image.png

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that’s prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was designed to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country. It also came as the Biden administration has been relying on the Taliban for security outside the airport.

But the decision to provide specific names to the Taliban, which has a history of brutally murdering Afghans who collaborated with the U.S. and other coalition forces during the conflict, has angered lawmakers and military officials.

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,” said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

This chuckle fuck gave our enemies a fucking hit list......  I really hope Biden Voters are proud. You voted for this fucking potato, now deal with the consequences.... Orange Man Bad Right?  Mean Tweets right?

Trump accomplished lowest unemployment in 35 years, lowest minority unemployment in history, tax cuts for middle class, increase in wages, USMA, trade deals, brought back manufacturing, China tariffs, reduced trade deficits, Middle East peace deals, Abraham Accords, increased military strength, no new wars, Space Force, reduced the danger of conflict with North Korea, secured the border, 400 miles of new and repaired border wall, decreased illegal immigration, no terror attacks, low gas prices, energy independence, lowered Americas greenhouse gas emissions while growing the U.S. economy, made allies pay their fair share, Three Supreme Court appointments, hundreds of federal judge appointments, championed the 1st and 2nd Amendments, and delivered Covid 19 vaccine in record time, and thats just a partial list!

Lets see what your boy has done in 8 months... Do we really wanna pull at that string?

image.png

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that’s prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was designed to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country. It also came as the Biden administration has been relying on the Taliban for security outside the airport.

But the decision to provide specific names to the Taliban, which has a history of brutally murdering Afghans who collaborated with the U.S. and other coalition forces during the conflict, has angered lawmakers and military officials.

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,” said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

IT'S TREASON!