Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

W6AX6yw.png

Kamala Harris told left-wing activists to knock on doors to pressure people to get vaccinated as Biden’s July 4th vaccine goal is likely to fall short.

The Biden Admin set a goal to fully vaccinate 70% of Americans by July 4th.

Americans are refusing to get the Covid vaccine for many different reasons, but the Biden Admin is pushing for 70% vaccination so they can wield power over the unvaccinated.

This has nothing to do with saving lives.

It’s all about power.

Kamala Harris told so-called ‘volunteers’ in Atlanta to knock on doors and harass people who may be hesitating to get the vaccine for one reason or another.

Harris even gave the activists several pointers on how to overcome objections.

“For example, if you knock on the door and someone says they ‘don’t have the time to get the vaccine’ — because people are busy. They’re just trying to just make it through the day. Or they say that pharmacies are never open when they do have time, well, let’s address that. Because now, you can let them know that pharmacies across our country are keeping their doors open for 24 hours on Fridays in June, including today. Because we need to meet people where they are! Some folks are working two jobs…” Harris said.

“And what if they say they can’t miss work? Well, you can tell them that there are employers across the country who are offering paid time off for their employees to get vaccinated and we want to encourage and challenge more employers to do the same,’ she said.

Have young children? Kamala’s got you covered.

“Other folks who need time to recover after they get the shot, right? And may need a little moment where they need some help with their kids. So we have partnered with the YMCA, with KinderCare, and the Learning Care Group to provide free childcare for both vaccination and recovery. We need to meet people where they are.”

“You might run across people as you’re out talking and knocking, folks might say, ‘I don’t have a car’ or ‘there’s no public transportation or bus that comes by my house.’ And that’s fair, because how can we expect them to get to a vaccination site? Well, now, as part of the solution, rideshare companies are giving free rides to and from vaccination centers,” Kamala said.

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? You go to the wrong door and you might be met with a pissed off person with a gun...

3 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

VS has gone mad :banghead:

They got Star Wars, SISE, Star Trek, music, video games, etc. This woke shit is everywhere and I surely hope these morons will go broke. :rolleyes:

Got the Olympics too!

big war movie from China, PRC approved.  Big, lavish production, reminds me of Soviet/Russian war movies.  A lot of impressive setpieces.   Super patriotic and over-dramatic.  The battle scenes are filled with soldiers running around like headless chickens . .. :

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Blue pill: woke & cancel cultures, everything is beautiful, sunny days with lots of songbirds in the trees. 

Red pill: cold, desolate, heavy winter but knowing exactly wtf is going on. 

“choose wisely”

0BBAC4D3-B4D1-4448-B898-0D43F6AE9687.jpeg

Take the Red pill and come to MAGA, we're having an absolute blast showing the world the hypocrisy the left and media are shoveling down people's throats. The amount of news we have that isn't being shown is mind blowing.

9 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Blue pill: woke & cancel cultures, everything is beautiful, sunny days with lots of songbirds in the trees. 

Red pill: cold, desolate, heavy winter but knowing exactly wtf is going on. 

“choose wisely”

0BBAC4D3-B4D1-4448-B898-0D43F6AE9687.jpeg

I'm sure most people are red pilled but they're too scared to say anything or they don't care too much. But if the silent majority doesn't speak, the woke virus will continue to damage everything we like: Star Wars, VS, SISE, Star Trek, etc. :/

It's getting worse. Most big companies are a catalyst to these lunacies now. :ermm:

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Had mine one week ago (don't know which one tho) next one July 12 :thumbs_up:

Good stuff. :thumbs_up: I'll be getting my second shot in September. 

Just wishing my Dad would have gotten a chance to get vaccinated. He passed away due to covid complications in January after a two week battle. 

45 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Just wishing my Dad would have gotten a chance to get vaccinated. He passed away due to covid complications in January after a two week battle. 

So sorry to hear this, I never knew that happened to your dad and your family.