Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

The soundtrack of VS Show 2005 : NOT COMPLETE !

1. Bodyrockers - I like the way you move

2. Audio Bullys feat. Nancy Sinatra - Shot you down

3. Seal - Love's Divine, Crazy

4. Aaron Carter - I want candy

5. Rihanna - Pon The Replay

6. Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot remix ...

7. The Jet - Are you gonna be my girl

8. Basement Jaxx - Good Luck

9. Teairra Mari - La La (That Song where Karolina came out with a gun.)

... more to come

Oh the song that they used when they we're talking about Tyra Banks :

Mylo - Drop The Pressure

Why don't ppl read the whole thread before they post something ? the names of most of those songs had already been given (by me :evil: ) lol i'm kidding it's nice from you to post them but i noticed that most of the time different ppl on bellazon keep repeating things already said some pages back... Same with "the girl messing with her shoe"... If the guy/girl had checked a few pages backward (s)he would have noticed the answer... I don't wanna sound righteous lol but what the point of saying something if nobody reads it and just ask for the information they need regardless of what has already been said ?

One more time, Lolipop, this message is not against you (plus i didn't know the name of the mylo's song so thx :) ) but i'm just tired of seeing what i consider like a lake of respect (e.g. asking something that someone has already took time to answer to in past message). Anyway that was my "coup de gueule", hope i didn't hurt anybody :)

Good for you.

what is the video with the best quality????

how can i download it?

i heard that there is a 4,5GB HDTV version but i dont know how to catch it

:wave: ecro, the best is your choice. Certainly the 4.5 is the best but how long do you want to wait for it to d/l. The versions that Neo and I posted are a compressed versions of my DVD capture. It's DVD quality but you sacrifice some resolution. It's a manageble upload for us and a reasonable d/l time for you......"you pick 'em".............. :lost:

what is the video with the best quality????

how can i download it?

i heard that there is a 4,5GB HDTV version but i dont know how to catch it

:wave: ecro, the best is your choice. Certainly the 4.5 is the best but how long do you want to wait for it to d/l. The versions that Neo and I posted are a compressed versions of my DVD capture. It's DVD quality but you sacrifice some resolution. It's a manageble upload for us and a reasonable d/l time for you......"you pick 'em".............. :lost:

Ummm... the video was already posted? :ninja: :blush:...