Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

I just watched some of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show's first taping.

They tape the show twice and the CBS & Fashion TV versions was the second taping.

I'm trying to get my greedy hands on the first taping. It's gorgeous. However, the camera crews were on the catwalk with the models sometimes. I think they get closeups and things like that during the first taping, and sweeps and extra coverage for during the celebrity filled second/final taping.

It was nice though. They way Adriana turned during the Candy segment was flawless, and Tyra Banks' point and smile at the end of the catwalk during the Imperial Russia segment was beautiful. I think Fashion TV may have aired it, but they haven't shown it lately. I don't know.

I'll keep you posted.

Here is a unedited dub of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 05'.

This isn't a video--yet at least. Just the score.

This is not the CBS version. It has everything. Every performance, every segment.

The scratching is a little annoying, but I find it quite clear overall. Um, near the end of the Ricky Martin song, it shifts into a live feed--which I had no control over. I don't know. Maybe the microphone broke or something. It sounds fine, but it has this theatre concert hall sound.

Let me know what you guys think, eh?

VS Fashion Show Unedited Score Dub

• 2 weeks later...