Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey does anyone know the name to the very 1st song played on the 2003 VSFS CBS special. The one i mean is the instrumental at the very begining when it was showing backstage footage. (Im not talkin about the "batman theme")

So does anyone know what song im talkin about?

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sent an email, I was very angry but I kept it clean! Please help me protest WFMY-CBS 2 in Winston-Salem,NC for not airing the biggest fashion show in the world. Please keep the emails CLEAN, ***NO SWEARING*** This is the 2nd year in a row, since I have been here that they canceled the show, because some are offended! What happened to switching the channel? My local network email is.........For fans of the show, complaining maybe they will consider airing the show next year, however i'm very said I cant' watch the show on t.v again! :( :( :( This is a disgrace. If they get enough complaints from US then maybe they will reconsider, and me and my friends order pizza and everything for the big show yet instead they put on something called Apartment X!

[email protected]

That is the email to send too, here is a copy of mine......

Hi, I'm writing the network to express my opinion in the terrible, UN-American, and totalitarian decision in once again not to broadcast the biggest fashion show in the world, the Victoria Secrets Fashion Show, I think it's absurd that the Triad-area CBS station, can decide what you consider to be indehiscent for a viewer ship of your size, it's almost a violation of freedom of speech. I'm quite sure some viewers may consider the show to be indehiscent, however this is why it airs at 10 PM , and what ever simply happened to "switching the channel". This is a total disgrace, and totally unacceptable, that fashion-interested people like myself, cannot watch the show because of conservative, narrow-minded people. Did your network consider the rights of liberal-open minded people like myself in the your area? I would hope that you consider to re-air the special. I thought in America, we had CHOICE to watch what we wanted, I guess I was wrong. :)

I sent an email, I was very angry but I kept it clean! Please help me protest WFMY-CBS 2 in Winston-Salem,NC for not airing the biggest fashion show in the world. Please keep the emails CLEAN, ***NO SWEARING*** This is the 2nd year in a row, since I have been here that they canceled the show, because some are offended! What happened to switching the channel? My local network email is.........For fans of the show, complaining maybe they will consider airing the show next year, however i'm very said I cant' watch the show on t.v again! :( :( :( This is a disgrace. If they get enough complaints from US then maybe they will reconsider, and me and my friends order pizza and everything for the big show yet instead they put on something called Apartment X!

[email protected]

That is the email to send too, here is a copy of mine......

Hi, I'm writing the network to express my opinion in the terrible, UN-American, and totalitarian decision in once again not to broadcast the biggest fashion show in the world, the Victoria Secrets Fashion Show, I think it's absurd that the Triad-area CBS station, can decide what you consider to be indehiscent for a viewer ship of your size, it's almost a violation of freedom of speech. I'm quite sure some viewers may consider the show to be indehiscent, however this is why it airs at 10 PM , and what ever simply happened to "switching the channel". This is a total disgrace, and totally unacceptable, that fashion-interested people like myself, cannot watch the show because of conservative, narrow-minded people. Did your network consider the rights of liberal-open minded people like myself in the your area? I would hope that you consider to re-air the special. I thought in America, we had CHOICE to watch what we wanted, I guess I was wrong. :)

Did anyone write an email?

• 7 months later...