Thumbnail

Evelyn

anv

SPECIAL EVENT

Back to event calendar

The White Fairy Tale Love Ball

Chateau de Wideville, Paris

Event Date: 6 July 2011

Dresses can be seen here. Unfortunately, links seem not to be working properly. I can only see the thumbnails.

<_<

Hats off to Natalia. She's a wizard. I'm in awe of the collection she's put together. It's amazing.

I'm really impressed to see how she evoluated, from her beginnings (she was just a married young humble girl with many dreams as a new model) to now, a real business woman able to gather so many very important people, ruling such an association.....she seems much more unapproachable to me now, but I admire her :drool:

She really has a blessed destiny. Hope she does not get too stressed ! :blush:

I was also wondering if this time she'll be wearing a red dress, not that sure, since the colour theme is white and the dress code is silver/white. Maybe the only one in red ?

ariti, thanks!

outstanding. There is something about Natalia's movements, I can't put my finger on what it is. It is more present and real in pictures than those of any other models with even better bodies. Well, for me Daria or Gisele may have more perfect model-bodies but they cannot beat Natalia's artful expressiveness. They just don't touch.

this is why my hopes are high for her movie, although moving expressively your body and face is not enough for the movie genre and acting skills are no less important and she probably lacks them due to the lack of formal training. But Natalia has proven she is good at learning, she is a talented student.

look the pics

well?

I have no opinion on this. Not clear to me why she hides her face and whether it necessarily has to do with her male companion. There just could be so many other reason why she shields her face from cameras.

I just love it when she wears modern non-fussy style, she looks so sleek, young, and easy-going. Btw, it always strikes me how much her head is bigger than any other people's heads and I used to dislike large heads in people (especially with extra flesh - just had a very visceral reaction to it) but Natalia photographs so well and it does not give me the same reaction. But I think she is the only one who does not! if you look at every pic, her head literally is bigger than even any man's head :)

look the pics

well?

It is absolutely ridiculous that she did not want to show his face.

At the party, she was happily posing for photographers, but to leave does not show his face to me is absolutely ridiculous.

Natalia hiding her face to worry, if she always looked to the paparazzi and always in control of all situations. She loves attention and now hides his face, I think it's the first time I see photos that she does this ..

The beginning of the end.