Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

look the pics

well?

It is absolutely ridiculous that she did not want to show his face.

At the party, she was happily posing for photographers, but to leave does not show his face to me is absolutely ridiculous.

Natalia hiding her face to worry, if she always looked to the paparazzi and always in control of all situations. She loves attention and now hides his face, I think it's the first time I see photos that she does this ..

The beginning of the end.

not sure I understand why this is ridiculous... she could be annoyed because one of the paparazzi was being very obnoxious, getting physically too close - I don't think it is pleasant for anyone... In the past, this might not have been the case because there was no incentive for the paparazzi to do so (but now that the rumors circulate around her and her troubled marriage so often, they may become more after her).

Why is this beginning of the end?

That Sasha Pesko guy from the New York scoop is also at the party.

Bearing that in mind, I can think of two reasons for her reaction towards the photographers:

1) The two of them are indeed having an affair and she knows paparazzi will have a field day (not likely, though; if they were, it's reasonable to expect that she wouldn't arrive together with him or hang out with him at the party, unless she's suffering from a tabloid gossip death wish).

or

2) They are not having an affair, she's Justinless AGAIN, and people will talk AGAIN (actually, like what we're doing here).

My two cents: if Natalia and Justin have separated or are about to, they should come clean, tell the truth and kill the curiosity. Otherwise, paparazzi won't leave her alone, and she looks increasingly tired of the chase. Silence is the worst course of action, unless they're still together or still trying to figure out what to do with their marriage.

My two cents: if Natalia and Justin have separated or are about to, they should come clean, tell the truth and kill the curiosity. Otherwise, paparazzi won't leave her alone, and she looks increasingly tired of the chase. Silence is the worst course of action, unless they're still together or still trying to figure out what to do with their marriage.

exactly...

where, photos or note of Shasa Pesko at the party?

exactly...

I posted it (some posts behind):

post-43687-1307125460_thumb.jpg

Look at the upper left corner.

Maybe he is, too, the guy in the car with her (same grey blazer/coat...? It looks like him, but I'm not sure.)

exactly...

I posted it (some posts behind):

post-43687-1307125460_thumb.jpg

Look at the upper left corner.

Maybe he is, too, the guy in the car with her (same grey blazer/coat...? It looks like him, but I'm not sure.)

Yes, he is. I think so! <_< <_< <_<

The beginning of the end, that's what I mean, I think maybe soon Natalia accept that is separated from Justin.

Sasha is cute and maybe rich, but I do not think it's the best man for Natalia.

She decides what kind of men want in your life, maybe she just got lucky in finding Justin hahahahahahahahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: !

It will be interesting see the new stage of Natalia. :whistle::whistle: I'm not sure, of that is better than the last 10 years. I'm not sure.

To me, it's increasingly difficult to believe that they have not separated. Maybe they're waiting for their 10th anniversary to divorce, I don't know. 10 is a nice round number, maybe it means something in terms of prenup agreement (like child custody). Although I can't imagine Justin fighting Natalia in court for that, or property, or money, or anything of the sort. Well, again, no point in trying to guess what's going on.

Omg, I think you are really onto something here! I did not think about but it is often the case that couples have to wait some time w/out announcing the divorce in order for the settlement to be easier for them to handle. So maybe after 10 years they will be in the position when they do not have to fight in court battles (because of his family, reputation, etc) and handle everything reasonably quickly. I think this is a strong possibility!