Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you for all the pictures, oldies and news !

I don't pay much attention either to Natalia's rings, but girls, I remember she said in several interviews she lost a cherished ring during some event, and was very disappointed and upset by that. Maybe it's her wedding ring, but I'm not sure about that though, cause she must have many valuable and beautiful ones....

Ok so now I really can't wait for this film to come out ! :p by the way I also agree Nat should put on weight just a little bit...

Uma Thurman and Natalia Vodianova - Calvin Klein Party in Cannes 12/05/2011

th_983966132317455.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-49996-0-1446058401-58965_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3137107" alt="post-49996-0-1446058401-58965_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.07"> post-49996-0-1446058402-9234_thumb.jpg post-49996-0-1446058403-00637_thumb.jpg

To me the dress is great both from the front and from the back, and a bra would not have matched with it*, but I agree with TheDarkNV : something goes wrong, maybe the size is too big, or something should have kept the fabric covering and hiding the breast from the sides. Because no, coming to a party and exhibiting your free nipples is not exactly "fresh". Unless you want men, journalists, all kind of party animals and the whole world to know you are a starlet desperately seeking for attention or even for sex.

Maybe she just mean "Hey look at me, I am the Natalia Vodianova with three babies, but just have a look at how fresh my body still is, and it's not Photoshop. You can make investments on my body". And yes her body is stunning. But... she tries too hard to show it, when her face is her best advertidement, and her nipples exhibition could be misunderstood.

I think it's just a faux-pas.

*Though I agree she should wear a bra more often in her real public life, simply because it's more modest. Discreet bra marks under your clothes can look be than proeminent nipples pointing from under the fabric. And in addition when you have small breast, you can make it look a bit bigger without making it look provocative or vulgar. Just my opinion of course.

As I mentioned before, I totally agree with everyone saying she should wear a bra more often, especially with low necklines, because it makes her breasts looks saggy (which i'm sure they are not, i think her chest is just like that, but a bra would make it look better) and because it is inapropriate in public like that (unless maybe for a party at the playboy mansion)

When you see the gorgeous dress she is wearing on the red carpet with Valentino, and then that half slutty look at the Calvin Klein party, it's like it's not the same person.... If she is aiming to look fresh, it's the total opposite that is perceived.

I think that is more a look for Taylor Momsen. Provocative teen pushing the boundaries or wannabe star thinking that's how one gets noticed.

Her best feature has always been her face, as someone pointed out.

And it is not necessary to show your nipples for people to notice you've got an incredible body. Especially as people can see it in her lingerie adds all over the world and all over the net.

I remember having a bad feeling about that Etam contract, she used to be a classy chanel-calvin Klein model, and to me Etam was the beginning of the end of the glorious Natalia area... It might have been a good business decision, but to me it altered her image in a bad way.

When I watch her pose with Valentino, she looks so sad and bitter... in a way i wish she would stay out of sight for a few month and then come back with a renewed energy and happiness, because her act seems so forced nowadays that it becomes almost painful to watch...

Maybe it's all directed to Justin, maybe she needs people's attention to stay afloat... I don't know, but whatever it is, it is not healthy...

I agree with what sunshine said. The dress is not made for a bra and the side cuts in the shoulder/chest area are a bit too large. I think the dress would be more fitting on someone with more meat on and fat in the breasts to fill the space which flops around freely up. But this is between Natalia and FCosta. I also agree that Natalia is fashionably sophisticated enough to understand that and thus, this is probably intentional and I too am not sure she needs this sort of attention.

I tend not to spend too much time paying attention to her faux-pas, though it is a bit disappointing, it sort of falls under the category of "Natalia being confused and lost a bit at the moment". But sometimes, I think maybe she is not confused and lost, she has stylists, access to so many options and this should represent quite closely who and what she is. And this is okay too, since she is still young and also entitled to risky statements like many other models are. I guess I mean, being a mother to three children should not really affect her modeling behavior - or should it? This is in itself is a thoroughly debatable topic, I know :yes:

It's just a dress, after all... Basically, it is not enough for me to start leaping to all sorts of judgements.

When I watch her pose with Valentino, she looks so sad and bitter... in a way i wish she would stay out of sight for a few month and then come back with a renewed energy and happiness, because her act seems so forced nowadays that it becomes almost painful to watch...

Maybe it's all directed to Justin, maybe she needs people's attention to stay afloat... I don't know, but whatever it is, it is not healthy...