Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you so much for the pictures !

She looks like a mix between Grace Kelly and Nicole Kidman...

What about these two rings ? Are they new ?

Good question. I was actually hoping that you, or pautinka or eos could tell me anything about the rings. Does she wear a wedding band? I don't much pay attention to details like that, but this time around I did.

Anyone...?

It's nice to see Natalia making more appearances like Cannes.

I don't really think of Grace Kelly when I look at Natalia because Doutzen and Carolyn bear a more striking resemblance.

When Natalia became the face of CK, she was apparently chosen by Calvin himself because she reminded him of a young Brooke Shields when Brooke was the CK model.

Natalia does not use his wedding ring for years, maybe since late 2008 ...

If anyone can get a picture of her with her ​​wedding ring the first months of 2009 to late 2008, would be wonderful, long time since I've seen pictures of her using her ring ... Maybe it was stolen or lost.

Sometimes wears rings, but most of time does not use, so it is very difficult for me casually if you bring or not ring.

It would be interesting to see when was the last time she use your wedding ring, maybe that was long before separate of Justin.

What really surprises me is that never wear a bra, and she designed a line of clothing and uses no bra .... is incredible.

Support the comment that Natalia needs to go up a little weight.

ANV

According to WWD, "Belle du Seigneur" is due for September this year. :)

Milling in the crowd, Natalia Vodianova, who plays the lead in ‘Belle du Seigneur,’ due for release in September, is keen to continue acting but said she’s not quite ready to move to the Hollywood Hills. ‘I will avoid it like the plague right now, as I have all my children settled in England,’ she said.

:hell yea!: Hope so!!!