Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

oh . . . I'am assuming shes talking to somebody else . . . cause this def. looks like a CK ad.

She's talking to everyone in the thread. She posted an editorial in Liya's thread that includes Natalia, so she figured she'd let Natalia fans know (just in case they want to check it out). It has nothing to do with the CK Jeans ad you quoted in any way, shape, or form.

oh . . . I'am assuming shes talking to somebody else . . . cause this def. looks like a CK ad.

She's talking to everyone in the thread. She posted an editorial in Liya's thread that includes Natalia, so she figured she'd let Natalia fans know (just in case they want to check it out). It has nothing to do with the CK Jeans ad you quoted in any way, shape, or form.

yes, you understood right... sorry if i misguided someone :)

...and by the way check out my gender slightly :laugh:

Hisssssss . . . :cain:

I am so sorry that I misunderstood a vague general broadcast as a reply to somebody's inquery, not neccesarily mine but somebody.

and it's okay Nicola (my name too, sorta), I was just confused about who you were talking to and what you were talking about.

In anycase . . . thanks for all your help Sinner, its been a pleasure. :cain:

One last time . . . just in case: untitled49bw3rl.th.jpg

yes, you understood right... sorry if i misguided someone :)

...and by the way check out my gender slightly :laugh:

So sorry. I SWORE I did check the other day and it said female :| Sorry about that :blush:

• 2 weeks later...