Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Natalia and Justin at Julien Macdonald Fall 2010

source: purepeople.

They also say there that the fact the couple appeared together sets all those rumors abut their separation aside.

ARRRRRG ! What's that outfit ? :yuckky:

and yes Justin doesn't look happy at all !! He looks tired. Natalia too... I guess she's tired because of her event...

justin is thinner, tired and looks a bit sick.

Justin Has been sick??????

???

You're right girls, I didn't want to say it but Justin doesn't look like himself. He's not smiling, when he always is (you know, most often only with closed lips, but smiling). His body looks not alright. Though is it me but doesn't he look tanned ?

I had heard he had been staying alone in Uruguay to take care of their new house in construction. Was it the real reason ? Is everything really all right ? On Facebook, in the last weeks, several people ask him if things are "better now" or things like that.

???

Call me stupid but I worry for Natalia and him. I would like them to be happy.

Natalia and Justin at Julien Macdonald Fall 2010

source: purepeople.

They also say there that the fact the couple appeared together sets all those rumors abut their separation aside.

ARRRRRG ! What's that outfit ? :yuckky:

and yes Justin doesn't look happy at all !! He looks tired. Natalia too... I guess she's tired because of her event...

justin is thinner, tired and looks a bit sick.

Justin Has been sick??????

???

You're right girls, I didn't want to say it but Justin doesn't look like himself. He's not smiling, when he always is (you know, most often only with closed lips, but smiling). His body looks not alright. Though is it me but doesn't he look tanned ?

I had heard he had been staying alone in Uruguay to take care of their new house in construction. Was it the real reason ? Is everything really all right ? On Facebook, in the last weeks, several people ask him if things are "better now" or things like that.

???

Call me stupid but I worry for Natalia and him. I would like them to be happy.

Today was a terrible day for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

So I think we all have difficult days, terrible, tired and bored, but that does not mean that everything is bad.

Only wish that today will be a wonderful day and much better than yesterday.

I believe that in the event of the foundation today, everyone will be happy, justin and natalia together and the event is a success.

http://www.topnews.ru/news_id_34238.html

Муж Натальи Водяновой опровергает, что они разводятся.

В интервью газете "Комсомольская правда" лорд Джастин Портман опроверг сообщение французского журнала "ELLE" о грядущем разводе с Натальей Водяновой.

- Да, я знаю, что они написали... Меня это жутко раздражает! - заявил журналистам Джастин. - Вы можете написать: мы не разводимся! И это совершенная правда.

Родная бабушка Натальи, Лариса Гавриловна, так же, как и супруг Натальи уверяет, что слухи о разводе – вымысел чистой воды:

- Наташа, как дочь. Она нам с дедом звонит чуть ли не каждый день, рассказывает, как живет, в сложных ситуациях, бывает, спрашивает совета. Да мы и сами видим, какие у них нежные отношения с Джастином. Они же до сих пор без ума друг от друга.

Между тем, несмотря на опровержение бабушки Натальи Водяновой о разводе звездной внучки с лордом Джастином Портманом, приближенные семьи супермодели утверждают обратное. Журналисты "КП" в Нижнем Новгороде выяснили, что говорят об отношениях Портман-Водяновой друзья и знакомые.

- Разлад в семье Натальи и Джастина действительно есть, - рассказывает близкая подруга семьи Натальи Водяновой. – Я слышала, что Наташа собрала вещи и уехала с детьми из родового поместья Портменов практически полгода назад. Тогда я очень сильно удивилась, ведь они такая прекрасная крепкая пара.

Родители супермодели, живущие в Нижнем Новгороде так же скрывают расставание Натальи и Джастина, поскольку Водянова не позволяет родным общаться с журналистами на тему ее личной жизни.

- На новогодние праздники Наталья возила родителей и друзей на отдых на острова Антигуа, но Джастин остался в Англии, - рассказала близкая подруга семьи Натальи Водяновой.

Напомним, в браке Наталья и Джастин воспитывают 8-летнего Лукаса, 4-летнюю Неву и 2-летнего Виктора.

it says that Justin and Natalia's grandmother deny the fact of separation, but according to Natalia's family friends, Natalia and Justin don't get along actually :/

В интервью газете "Комсомольская правда" лорд Джастин Портман опроверг сообщение французского журнала "ELLE" о грядущем разводе с Натальей Водяновой.

- Да, я знаю, что они написали... Меня это жутко раздражает! - заявил журналистам Джастин. - Вы можете написать: мы не разводимся! И это совершенная правда.

Родная бабушка Натальи, Лариса Гавриловна, так же, как и супруг Натальи уверяет, что слухи о разводе – вымысел чистой воды:

- Наташа, как дочь. Она нам с дедом звонит чуть ли не каждый день, рассказывает, как живет, в сложных ситуациях, бывает, спрашивает совета. Да мы и сами видим, какие у них нежные отношения с Джастином. Они же до сих пор без ума друг от друга.

Между тем, несмотря на опровержение бабушки Натальи Водяновой о разводе звездной внучки с лордом Джастином Портманом, приближенные семьи супермодели утверждают обратное. Журналисты "КП" в Нижнем Новгороде выяснили, что говорят об отношениях Портман-Водяновой друзья и знакомые.

- Разлад в семье Натальи и Джастина действительно есть, - рассказывает близкая подруга семьи Натальи Водяновой. – Я слышала, что Наташа собрала вещи и уехала с детьми из родового поместья Портменов практически полгода назад. Тогда я очень сильно удивилась, ведь они такая прекрасная крепкая пара.

Родители супермодели, живущие в Нижнем Новгороде так же скрывают расставание Натальи и Джастина, поскольку Водянова не позволяет родным общаться с журналистами на тему ее личной жизни.

- На новогодние праздники Наталья возила родителей и друзей на отдых на острова Антигуа, но Джастин остался в Англии, - рассказала близкая подруга семьи Натальи Водяновой.

Напомним, в браке Наталья и Джастин воспитывают 8-летнего Лукаса, 4-летнюю Неву и 2-летнего Виктора.

it says that Justin and Natalia's grandmother deny the fact of separation, but according to Natalia's family friends, Natalia and Justin don't get along actually :/

Natalia Vodianova's husband denies that they were divorcing.

In an interview with the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Lord Justin Portman denied a report in French magazine "ELLE" of an impending divorce with Natalia Vodianova.

- Yes, I know that they have written ... I was terribly annoying! - Justin told reporters. - You can write: we do not divorce! And this is perfectly true.

His own grandmother Natalia, Larissa Gavrilovna, as well as his wife Natalia insists that rumors of a divorce - an invention of pure water:

- Natasha, as her daughter. She and her grandfather is calling us almost every day, tells how she, in difficult situations, sometimes asks the Council. Yes, we ourselves see what their delicate relationship with Justin. They're still crazy about each other.

Meanwhile, despite the denial grandmother Natalia Vodianova divorce stellar granddaughter of Lord Justin Portman, close family supermodel claim otherwise. Journalists' manual "in Nizhny Novgorod have found what they say about the relationship Portman Vodianova friends and acquaintances.

- The rift in the family of Natalie and Justin really is, - says a close friend of the family of Natalia Vodianova. - I heard that Natasha had packed their bags and left with the children from tribal estate Portmenov almost six months ago. Then I was very surprised, because they are such a beautiful strong couple.

Parents supermodel living in Nizhny Novgorod, as well hide the parting Natalia and Justin, because Vodianova does not allow relatives to talk to reporters on her personal life.

- On New Year's holidays Natalia drove parents and friends on holiday to the islands of Antigua, but Justin stayed in England - told a close friend of the family of Natalia Vodianova.

Recall marriage Natalia and Justin brought up 8-year-old Lucas, 4-year-old Neva and 2-year-old Victor.

Sorry for the Google translator "english" !

Thanks Renyxa for bringing the russian report !

Natalia's friends for years say: natalia only this with justin because it is attentive.

I think the last 7 or 8 years they say and repeat the same thing, who do not want, alone this with he is a gentleman, attentive and accompanies her on all sides. repeat the same thing.

The important thing is that natalia and justin already denied the rumor.

All the marriages pass for problems and if they had differences already they solved them (or they never had them)..

Today are together, I hope that they are still united a lot of time more.

Wih Justin. :)

th_2fefd269406498.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-37977-0-1446058121-26986_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3129304" alt="post-37977-0-1446058121-26986_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150"> post-37977-0-1446058121-33364_thumb.jpg post-37977-0-1446058121-35817_thumb.jpg th_bad1e069406504.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-37977-0-1446058121-37222_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3129321" alt="post-37977-0-1446058121-37222_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="70.88">

Getty

And another article (dunno if it's a repost) about her divorce?

Natalia Vodianova Divorces Her British Multi-Billionaire Husband?

The marriage of Natalia Vodianova, a Russian super model, and Justin Trevor Berkeley Portman, a British property heir, was always considered exemplary. While Natalia was building her model carrier, Justin followed her all over the world and supported his famous wife in everything. Vodianova and Portman have been living together for 10 years and have three children - Lucas Alexander, age eight, Neva, age four, and Victor, age two, Express Gazeta reports.

On Saturday, February 20, the information was released stating that the Russian model is going to leave her British multi-billionaire husband. Natalia makes approximately 5 million dollars a year on runway, photo shoots and ad campaigns.

The news about the breakup first appeared on the French Elle website. The site does not report what made the power couple separate. There is no information on who is getting custody for the children. None of the spouses provided any comments or refuted the statement.

Thousands of girls dreaming about success in the modeling business know the story of the famous “Cinderella” from Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, by heart. Vodianova does not hide the fact that she grew up poor, helping her mother raise her two younger sisters, one of them suffering from infantile cerebral paralysis.

When Natalia was 16, she caught the eye of a scouting agent from Paris. She went to Moscow for a casting of Viva, a French modeling agency, and then straight to Paris. In 2001, W magazine named her the biggest sensation of the modeling business.

Only a month after the birth of her first son Vodianova posed for Louis Vuitton spring collection, and then for Gucci Fall 2002. In September of 2002 Vodianova became the most sought-after model of New York Fashion Week, appearing in the runway shows of 19 designers. In the fall of 2002 she was hired by Calvin Klein, and became the most highly paid face of this label in its entire history. According to New York Post, she was paid more than her predecessors, including Brooke Shields and Kate Moss.

Now Natalia, her husband and children live in New York. Justin tried to build his career as an artist, but failed to achieve any significant success. Natalia always made more money than her husband, and rumor has it, it was a bone of contention for the spouses. According to Forbes, Natalia is number seven on the list of the highest paid models with ? 5.5 million dollars a year.

http://newsfromrussia.com/society/showbiz/...anova_divorce-0