Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

She didn't mention Justin once, didn't even say the word "husband".

not.

But questions are not related to his life as a wife .. or as is the life to her husband's side.

The questions focus on their children, foundation and 3 desires (I liked the 3 jajaja) ...

No question was related directly to Justin.

I'm sure if you asked something in relation to justin, she replies with the same candy as usual.

But they did not ask anything about justin. Natalia can not answer what you do not question ...

thank you very much for the translation Candy Lady!

Yes, I know they've never asked her directly about Justin, but they've asked her such deep questions about life and she only said about her childrean (and granchildren) who are imortant to her, and not even once she mentioned "my husband". That's weird just because she used to talk about Justin a lot even when she wasn't directly asked something about him. But that is just what I think :) Maybe her kids are now way more important to her.

Thanks for the Jonathan Ross link by the way :)

interview with Charlotte Tilbury

What’s in your kit today?

My Anya Hindmarch make-up and wash bags have changed my life! They’re like pencil cases but chic. They’re black with gold zips and have lots of different compartments that are labelled for each section, just beautiful. Guerlain’s Super Aqua day cream was introduced to me by Natalia Vodanova. It’s great for when the girls step off a long haul flight because it instantly puts a youthful glow back into skin.

Cute Alert! Who has Marni chosen for its S/S '10 campaign? Kate? Sasha? Guess again. Natalia (well she does seem to be in every other campaign this season)? No. The Italian brand, so well know for their quirky prints, patterns and layers of classic styles, usually described as ‘arty’ has gone for this animated story between what look like two little mice, dressed head to toe in the label, falling in love in a futuristic landscape

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archi...es-of-marni.htm

is this true natalia as in vodianova