Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Well, all those stupid article about this supposed divorce are getting pretty boring !

Especially this one, in which most of the "informations" are totally false...

Well, if they don't event know the basics things that everyone having google and a brain know about Natalia... not exactly what I call a reliable source...

Natalia makes approximately 5 million dollars a year on runway, photo shoots and ad campaigns.

According to Forbes, it was 3,5 million last year

None of the spouses provided any comments or refuted the statement.

Justin has denied that in a russian newspaper

"In an interview with the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Lord Justin Portman denied a report in French magazine "ELLE" of an impending divorce with Natalia Vodianova.

- Yes, I know that they have written ... I was terribly annoying! - Justin told reporters. - You can write: we do not divorce! And this is perfectly true."

(post by sunshine 06 in this forum)

Now Natalia, her husband and children live in New York.

They're not living in New York since years...

Justin tried to build his career as an artist, but failed to achieve any significant success.[...]Natalia always made more money than her husband, and rumor has it, it was a bone of contention for the spouses.

Totally wrong, years ago, during his first exhibition, all of his work of art were sold, and he is from one of UK's wealthiest family.

"Vodianova's husband is The Honourable Justin Portman, who is a professional artist. Portman is the son of a Viscount and scion of one of Britain's wealthiest real estate families which owns huge swathes of London." (source: imdb)

Well, all those stupid article about this supposed divorce are getting pretty boring !

Especially this one, in which most of the "informations" are totally false...

Well, if they don't event know the basics things that everyone having google and a brain know about Natalia... not exactly what I call a reliable source...

Natalia makes approximately 5 million dollars a year on runway, photo shoots and ad campaigns.

According to Forbes, it was 3,5 million last year

None of the spouses provided any comments or refuted the statement.

Justin has denied that in a russian newspaper

"In an interview with the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Lord Justin Portman denied a report in French magazine "ELLE" of an impending divorce with Natalia Vodianova.

- Yes, I know that they have written ... I was terribly annoying! - Justin told reporters. - You can write: we do not divorce! And this is perfectly true."

(post by sunshine 06 in this forum)

Now Natalia, her husband and children live in New York.

They're not living in New York since years...

Justin tried to build his career as an artist, but failed to achieve any significant success.[...]Natalia always made more money than her husband, and rumor has it, it was a bone of contention for the spouses.

Totally wrong, years ago, during his first exhibition, all of his work of art were sold, and he is from one of UK's wealthiest family.

"Vodianova's husband is The Honourable Justin Portman, who is a professional artist. Portman is the son of a Viscount and scion of one of Britain's wealthiest real estate families which owns huge swathes of London." (source: imdb)

Couldn't say it better Nastassia.

agree. they can't even get their facts straight. not a reputable source.

Everyone goes through hard times but I bet that Natalia and Justin's marriage will survive because of their love. Why else would she have said in the russian Snob interview that "as you said I have independent means and it is simple enough to just walk out if you do not like something in the other person. But marriage is more sacred than that". [not exact quote, of course, but to that effect]

:wave:

"London, Wednesday 24.02.10

From Russia with love: stars have a ball despite being soaked in rain

By Terry Kirby, Evening Standard Last updated at 13:02pm on 24.02.10

There was an outburst of 'blinging in the rain' when guests at the charity Love Ball London were forced into the cold and wet last night when dry ice set off fire alarms at the Roundhouse in Camden.

Kate Moss, Elizabeth Hurley, Tracey Emin, film producer Harvey Weinstein, designer Anya Hindmarch and Jade Jagger were among dozens of guests who spent nearly half an hour in the freezing car park before the fire brigade gave the all-clear.

Many of the men removed their dinner jackets to warm the shoulders of their shivering companions.

But the rest of the evening, organised by Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova and Lucy Yeomans, editor of Harper's Bazaar, was a success and raised £1.2

I like that dress on Natalia, I like that color on her. I also like her make-up and hair, she looks really good here. Her LV shoes (that she really loves!) are questionable for me, but that's okay. Anyways, she looks WAY better, then she looked on the 1st Love Ball couple years ago! The only thing I am a bit surprised with - her nails are undone, which is strange because she looks so perfect in general... As if she didn't have enough time to do a manicure...

from facebook comments

wheres yours lollipop? :p

May 7, 2008 at 5:11pm

Natalia Vodianova Haha it was only for my little angels! xx

May 7, 2008 at 5:26 pm

i know :p i was just kidding. but this pic would had been more cute if you were holding one as well :)May 7, 2008 at 5:29pm

Natalia Vodianova Well maybe sometimes we will make it ;) xxMay 7, 2008 at 5:42pm

post-16808-1267059142_thumb.jpg