Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

U think it's her real account? <_<

http://www.facebook.com/natalia.vodianova?ref=nf

There is one facebook account of hers (don't know if it's the one your talking about because your link gives me an error) that must either be her or a close friend doing it for her, because of all of the private pictures that you simply can't get anywhere else.

ya.ya. i think it's someone who knows her in real life. but damn, why? it's stupid.

Hi !

I am a big fan of Natalia, since 2006 ( I know it's not so long ago ). I don't know a lot about fashion but thanks to her I begin to get interested in it, as well as in her homeland, Russia. I have really.....since the beginning, loved her a lot. First because she is extremely beautiful ( I don't find another one as equal ) , in an original way, and then because simplicity and kindness emanates from her, contrary to some other models. She is now very rich but feels responsible for miserable people, children of Russia, helps them, and I love that !!!! I am totally inspired by her, she is the only one girl in the "showbizz" inspiring me so much, in the exterior and interior !! Sometimes I am even scared to become crazy because of that !

I read this spanish article about her, she says she has tatar blood, actually even asian blood. Maybe it's not surprising to you, because she's russian and a lot of russians have a rich genetical inheritance, but I think it is very interesting.

I also got to know that her family name, Vodianova, is very close to the name of a magical russian creature called Vodianoi, a kind of triton...lol don't laugh at me, maybe it has nothing to do but I found it funny.

I do not have rare pictures of her with me now but as soon as I have I will think to put them here :blush:

I am very happy to be in this forum and we can talk about Natalia when you want !

kisses everybody