Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

once she replied in russian on the wall post which was also in russian. it doesn't prove anything, but...she's promoting her charity with this page, i think facebook people who donated their money wouldn't do that just for fun :blink: at least it'd be already known as a fake, but account exists a very long time for just a fake one

once she replied in russian on the wall post which was also in russian. it doesn't prove anything, but...she's promoting her charity with this page, i think facebook people who donated their money wouldn't do that just for fun :blink: at least it'd be already known as a fake, but account exists a very long time for just a fake one

dunno,dunno. there are lots of sick ppl that can use anything and anyone. plus, nothing says that it's her official account. if she wanted to promote her charity she would let ppl know that she has an official account on facebook,like lots of celebs do

weird anyway

from the magazine no clue what it says

TERTULIA: Anatomía femenina del amor

FLASH: Russian Red toca en privado para 50 lectoras de YO DONA.

PORTADA: Natalia Vodianova, el lado más humano de una de las modelos más cotizadas.

SOCIEDAD: ¿Qué desencadena el deseo sexual y la euforia femenina?

BELLEZA: El perfume 'Euphoria', creado en 2005 por Calvin Klein, se renueva.

SHOPPING: El color morado inspira los nuevos relojes para ellas.

PORTADA: Sam Worthington, el último australiano que llega a Hollywood con ansia de triunfo y voluntad de permanencia.

NECESER: Todo para el hombre.

LIBROS: Biografías de mujeres ilustres.

WEB: Irresistible 'e-shopping': La moda de comprar por Internet.

CIENCIA: La importancia de las abuelas.

SOS: La actriz Carmen Morales relata su experiencia con los niños de la calle de Bogotá.

SHOPPING: Relojes para ellos.

from the magazine no clue what it says

TERTULIA: Anatomía femenina del amor

FLASH: Russian Red toca en privado para 50 lectoras de YO DONA.

PORTADA: Natalia Vodianova, el lado más humano de una de las modelos más cotizadas.

SOCIEDAD: ¿Qué desencadena el deseo sexual y la euforia femenina?

BELLEZA: El perfume 'Euphoria', creado en 2005 por Calvin Klein, se renueva.

SHOPPING: El color morado inspira los nuevos relojes para ellas.

PORTADA: Sam Worthington, el último australiano que llega a Hollywood con ansia de triunfo y voluntad de permanencia.

NECESER: Todo para el hombre.

LIBROS: Biografías de mujeres ilustres.

WEB: Irresistible 'e-shopping': La moda de comprar por Internet.

CIENCIA: La importancia de las abuelas.

SOS: La actriz Carmen Morales relata su experiencia con los niños de la calle de Bogotá.

SHOPPING: Relojes para ellos.

i guess it talks about Euphoria but i want to know what the article is about in the magazine

fashionmistake1234, thank you very much for your posts with Natalia's statuses and pictures! It was very interesting for me to read them. Don't know if that is really her, but that would be nice :)

Btw, does anybody know when her Love Ball is going to be held this year? I remember I've heard it was supposed to be in December...

how do you want to write spasiba ? spasibo ? I don't think it proves she is uneducated, because anyway the real russian way of writing is in cyrillic....I think it's not shocking for any russian to see spasiba written this way. But maybe you're russian and knows better than me.

how do you want to write spasiba ? spasibo ? I don't think it proves she is uneducated, because anyway the real russian way of writing is in cyrillic....I think it's not shocking for any russian to see spasiba written this way. But maybe you're russian and knows better than me.

of course-spasibO. it was all written in russian to some person who speaks russian. foreigners who learn the russian language write-spasiba,cause it's pronounced like that.

it's kinda weird for all normal russian ppl,cause it's a simple word and only lil kids can make mistakes writing it.

and yes, it's donesn't proves that she could be uneducated, but she's really uneducated. plus, she admits it. nothing terrible though. she doesn't need education. she's lucky

i was a bit amazed by "spasiba" too, i have to admit =) but a person who speaks foreigh language for such a long time, i suppose, can make mistakes. btw her statuses in english are lovely :heart:

u speak russian, right?

знаешь, как говорится "опыт не пропьешь". если чел уехал за бугор в детстве,то это естественно,что он забудет много из русской грамматики. но когда чел уезжает уже в зрелом возрасте,то он не может забыть то,что уже отработано годами. или он просто не знает этого)))

НЕ пытаюсь выставить наташку дурой, просто уж раз разговор зашел...)))