Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I'm sorry but I don't like her Alice shoot, plus trust me she'll get more votes with the pic that I chose, which is what I have in mind. I'm in this to win this, plus if I hadn't used the pic that I chose I probly would've gone with one of those Glen Luchford pics.

you may not like her alice in wonderland shoot, but 1. it is actually the best shoot for the assignment at hand and 2. it is actually generally regarded as her best editorial as well as one of the best editorials ever.

she's not supposed to get votes based on how beautiful the shot you chose is, she's supposed to get votes based on how well the pic you chose fits the given assignment. but you know what, people dont vote the way they're supposed to anyway....so ultmately it doesnt matter.

i should clarify that i actually like the pic you chose Marsnoop, and I think it does work, I just think it's not as clear that it works for the assignment as the Alice pics are.