Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

2nd page (34) and a bit of the last page (39) (anything in brackets is really rough translation...see maddog for better translation lol)

Q: whats the most important moment in your life?

A: what an interesting question! how can one choose? something of my childhood...not sure coz all of my memories have to do with love...i fall in love easily...at only 12 i had a boyfriend...we held hands and all the other kids would say "boyfriend and girlfriend!" thanks to that boy i was aware for the first time that i was a girl...and he was a boy...my memory of that moment is vivid...i remember what i was wearing...yada yada...[next part is a little fuzzy but i think she says] we were in the bathroom together...and i went in front of him (blushes a little)...at that moment my mom came in and told us that we could not use the bathroom together

Q: if Nizhni Novgorod

Thanks so much for the article!!!!!

Not to hype everyone up but I heard she is pregnant. I do not know if this is true. Anyone got any info on this or pictures? I will look it up too.

Here is a great article I found:http://www.papermag.com/pm/feature/2005/natalia_vodianova/p2.html

Though you didnt know spanish Original Sin  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: remember...i said my ability to read it is best...but that translation took me well over an hour AND i had to use a dictionary to help

and i still have one more page...god help me :|

Thanks so much for the article!!!!!

Not to hype everyone up but I heard she is pregnant.  I do not know if this is true. Anyone got any info on this or pictures? I will look it up too.

Here is a great article I found:http://www.papermag.com/pm/feature/2005/natalia_vodianova/p2.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ur welcome! i should be done with the rest sometime tomorrow :)