Bellazon

Alien Beauties

Pix

:alien:Alien beauties:alien:: Alien-like babes. Over dolly girls with big foreheads and delicate eyes. A very fragile, bizarre, unusual specimen of beauty.

The most representative models (in my opinion) with this characteristic. Rate them! Number 1 as the best, and number 7 as the one you like the least.

:alien: Masha Telna

post-35411-0-1446066673-93635_thumb.jpg

:alien: Gemma Ward

post-35411-0-1446066673-94633_thumb.jpg

:alien: Sasha Pivovarova

post-35411-0-1446066673-96498_thumb.jpg

:alien: Polly Fey

post-35411-0-1446066673-97707_thumb.jpg

:alien: Devon Aoki

post-35411-0-1446066673-9906_thumb.jpg

:alien: Lily Cole

post-35411-0-1446066674-00536_thumb.jpg

:alien: Selita Ebanks

post-35411-0-1446066674-03813_thumb.jpg

This is the first time when I read about Selita being considered as "alien"

btw, this is the first time I see this Polly girl and she scares me :ninja: ok, not really, but... is she really bald? :ninja: :ninja:

1. Gemma :heart: :wub: :heart: :heart:

2. Sasha

3. Devon

4. Selita

5. Lily

6. Masha

7. Polly

I wouldn't really call the alien look " beautiful", but that's just my opinion :) They're definitely interesting for modelling.

I'm a little confused. Are we supposed to be rating them according to who we think is the most beautiful, or who we think is the most alien?

Here is my listo for most beautiful:

1. Selita

2. Sasha

3. Lily

4. Devon

5. Gemma

6. Polly

7. Masha

Here is my listo for most Alien:

1. Masha

2. Polly

3. Devon

4. Gemma

5. Lily

6. Sasha

7. Selita

Thread Moved :) .

*edit* and BTW, please be nice (or at least humane) to these girls guys :no: .

I like them all actually. They all bring their own special something to this business :) ...

... :( I'm not trying to insult any of these girls when I wrote alien like beauties...! I've read in a lot of blogs and articles that all of them have been called "girls-with-the-alien-look"... And actually I love it, I think it's beautiful and very exotic, I definitely agree with you that they all bring their own special something to the business :)

This is the first time when I read about Selita being considered as "alien"

btw, this is the first time I see this Polly girl and she scares me :ninja: ok, not really, but... is she really bald? :ninja: :ninja:

1. Gemma :heart: :wub: :heart: :heart

2. Sasha

3. Devon

4. Selita

5. Lily

6. Masha

7. Polly

Yes I think that Polly is bald... and about Selita I've read that she has kind of a little bit of the alien look, but as Chocolate said: she is the most beautiful (for me at least) ... You can't deny there's a little bit of alien look in this pic!

post-35411-1256086070_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't really call the alien look " beautiful", but that's just my opinion :) They're definitely interesting for modelling.

I'm a little confused. Are we supposed to be rating them according to who we think is the most beautiful, or who we think is the most alien?

Here is my listo for most beautiful:

1. Selita

2. Sasha

3. Lily

4. Devon

5. Gemma

6. Polly

7. Masha

Here is my listo for most Alien:

1. Masha

2. Polly

3. Devon

4. Gemma

5. Lily

6. Sasha

7. Selita

I don't know :) ! I'll say that both options are perfectly right!

I like them all actually. They all bring their own special something to this business :) ...

... :( I'm not trying to insult any of these girls when I wrote alien like beauties...! I've read in a lot of blogs and articles that all of them have been called "girls-with-the-alien-look"... And actually I love it, I think it's beautiful and very exotic, I definitely agree with you that they all bring their own special something to the business :)

I wasn't talking about anyone who had posted at that time, but saying that as a reminder to future posters :) . And yeah, they have all been described that way, but obviously its helped their career :laugh: .

I wasn't talking about anyone who had posted at that time, but saying that as a reminder to future posters :) . And yeah, they have all been described that way, but obviously its helped their career :laugh: .

Well I'm ashamed now! :blush: My bad in this case! hehe.... / Yes! I :heart: how much its helped their career! :laugh: