Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Thanks brian, this thread (like so many others) is getting so full of crap that a new cover and ed is almost a surprise these days. How many times do you really want to see these people at an airport or drinking latte's?

Hey JOHN, AngelLover scanned this^^ ;)

You know John, I think no one want to see these paparazzi pics. The problem is the member postings them over & over like it's a wonderful gift there are making to us :blink:

No wonder why I do not want to scan my stuff for BZ anymore... :ermm:

Models started to be celebrities :whistle:

Don't get me wrong, I still prefer their editorials and campaigns :)

A lot of the members have left this forum as the threads are just too full of crap and no one has the patience to sort through them. I mean between the award show pics and people coming and going from an airport why bother? I guess it's still about the blue cubes!

Thanks brian, this thread (like so many others) is getting so full of crap that a new cover and ed is almost a surprise these days. How many times do you really want to see these people at an airport or drinking latte's?

Thanks, John, but to tell the truth...I just can't look over 200 pages before I make a post. I don't want to repost, and I try not to...but sometimes it's freakin impossible. So I usually try to only collect pics that are new, and scan back a few pages before I post. I know a lot of members don't, and I've seen several reposts on the same page! There's really no excuse for that, but in this case, well...it's nice to see some great pictures again once in a while, innit? Oh yeah.

A lot of the members have left this forum as the threads are just too full of crap and no one has the patience to sort through them. I mean between the award show pics and people coming and going from an airport why bother? I guess it's still about the blue cubes!

And with that I totally agree! I wish this site had a thanks button, instead of wasting bandwidth on "thanks", or "beautiful" posts. But since there isn't, I sometimes also make a post to thank a fellow member if I feel it was a really good post.

I also agree with you about the award show posts, and such. I really don't care to see 40 pictures of Jennifer Garner in sweatpants loading groceries in her car, or a thousand pictures of Gwen Stefani's kids. But...what do I know? I'm just along for the ride.

:wave: HI people posting paparazzi pics and candids, HUGE THANKS! keep them posting that I really appreciate them, I will love you forever and don't pay attentio to nasty comments.

that's how I know what Cindy is doing these days. :yes:

:wave: HI people posting paparazzi pics and candids, HUGE THANKS! keep them posting that I really appreciate them, I will love you forever and don't pay attentio to nasty comments.

that's how I know what Cindy is doing these days. :yes:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!