Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

I'm sorry but based on those pics, 0.3

It's 1-5

Votes below 1 have been counted before. I think Joe has just taken it that a maximum of 5 points can be given whereas you can give as low as you want up to a zero. if you don't find the body in the slightest appealing why should you be forced to give it a 1? The main difference between a competition like this and a poll is that there is a bit more leniency. On that note:

btw Joe.. Dance of the Dead there's some Zombie love near the end... total passion, ripping each other apart while making out!

As to the pics, I did my best in the confines of finding lesser known pics, but....I guess I piss in the ocean or blow in the wind, it goes down for good, all I can do is live with it I guess :idk: . As to the scores, ironically my spreadsheet automatically rounds all point somethings. Sure I could maybe expand the column to fix that but too lazy I guess :hehe: . Maybe when Rosie Odonnnel comes up I'll go the extra mile, lol.

As to the scores, ironically my spreadsheet automatically rounds all point somethings. Sure I could maybe expand the column to fix that but too lazy I guess :hehe: . Maybe when Rosie Odonnnel comes up I'll go the extra mile, lol.

But aren't you counting the 0 and less than one scores even though your rules say 1-5? You aren't rounding all decimal point scores to whole numbers are you?

1-5 was moreso to distinguish from 1-10, I didn't put 0-5 because I assumed no one was nominating Jabba the Hut, but if some feel the need for sub 1, even though I don't see a need for less than 1-1.5 myself, I won't stand in the way :idk: . Though as I said, my spreadsheet automatically rounds it up anyway (and happens so quickly I don't even notice it unless its like 3.5 to 4 ect.) so unless said woman getting a .5 has a seious beer belly I'm likely to let the spreadsheet have its way anyway, lol.