Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

^lol, wtf :rofl::blink:

The 600 was originally because that was the bandwidth lengnth rule of that time, now its 1,050 (so yeah, that would eliminate the two per row I guess :pinch: ). The average set of blocked pics is about this size post-19363-0-1446064149-53263_thumb.jpg. They'll start off going against others in their own groups that I have them in, but the overall premise is for all to go against all and the person with the best win to loss record wins. If 5 are in the first voting round for example, everyone ranks them 1-5 and everyone you place higher or lower than counts to your record as someone you beat or lost to.

Oh I see.. the ranking system sounds good. But yeah, the example block you linked is 600x2000, which is going to be a massive scroll for 5 names. Maybe 10 pics is going to be too many if you're doing that many names at once? I think you should pick a size like 1000x700, then just collage/overlap all the pics together at whatever sizes fit, kind of like what gigiriva did for the Cup Of Nations post-19363-0-1446064149-56221_thumb.jpg. Or is that too much work?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: / :| @ that story :shock: :| ... :rofl::ninja:

I was just about to post, Pheno also suggested that 10 was probably too many pics and I had been thinking the same. What do you guys think about 5 pics...

1. General frontview (making the bosom, abs, hips and general shape clear).

2. Bottom shot, either directly or standing from the side

3. Full view of the legs

4. Whaever you deam to be their best shot or whatever of your choice

:unsure: Actually, lets do :ninja: it would make this go much faster :ninja: .

And yeah, I'm not good at blocking pics but that example looks perfect to me :) .

Yep :) . Ideally...

1. General front shot that lets members compare top, abs, hips, shape and anything in that area. Preferably no magical bras (to make Miley look like Dolly) if such can be avoided.

2. Bottom pic (mainly because some commented on some not having them last time). Can be either a direct shot or side shot.

3. Leg pic

4. Of your choice

Or any other arrangement of your choosing that covers all that of course :) . You may have 1 pic that covers 2 and 3, 1 for 1 and 2 for 4 ect.

:laugh:

I'm back :) so just wanted to do one more general update/reminder...

1. Preferred dimensions for the blocked set = 320-350 pixtels wide

2. 4 pics covering abs, hips/shape, bosom, bottom, legs in whatever arrangement you choose

3. Don't worry too much about little things that may 'give away' someone who doesn't have a thread or has 2 or less pages that aren't frequented much ect.

4. No VSFS pics of any kind. Preferably no SI (definitely none from past 3-4 years) but only if its both old and of someone not well known here.

5. Please try to evaluate each at face value and don't just try to recognize yours and automatically vote in their favor. Try to evaluate as you would if they were people at school, work, the mall ect. that you don't know.

Round 1: Group G

G1

96508955.jpg

G2

86817380.jpg

G3

78689612.jpg

G4

64087845.jpg

G5

46026220.jpg

Rules and Guidelines

1. Rank the contestands in order 1-5

2. Please don't say who it is or give clues as to who it is

3. Please try to just order at face value (what you would if you never knew any) rather than trying to vote for or against people you love or hate.

4. 20 vote minimum, unlimited within 2 days, 25 vote maximum after 2 days.

5. Nominations still open (only pm nominations accepted)

:)