Bellazon

Firefox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Firefox will not load for me and I hate using IE, causing me to not be able to get on. IE is slow for me.. I ran a virus scan, nothing seems to be wrong, it is clear. But still when I click for firefox it says not responding. And I have uninstalled and installed again.. Anyone know what the deal is, or is this just a glitch that happens once in a while? *sorry so long*

Firefox will not load for me and I hate using IE, causing me to not be able to get on. IE is slow for me.. I ran a virus scan, nothing seems to be wrong, it is clear. But still when I click for firefox it says not responding. And I have uninstalled and installed again.. Anyone know what the deal is, or is this just a glitch that happens once in a while? *sorry so long*

• 4 weeks later...

I like Firefox and still using since last 2 years. I also like opera and safari. But its not good enough to stand with firefox. Safari is good but its use my system memory more than firefox. I like firefox because of its addons. Yes its a open source. So its easly for everyone to make it more better and customize it. But please don't not play with it if you don't know any idea about what to do ?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Not sure am I the only person who is having these issue w/ FireFox 3.0.7:

1. My Bookmark Tools are gone/missing.

2. My whole menu bar gets deactivate after 15 minutes online

3. GMail Manager deleted all my saved email addresses. In other words, the extension doesn't work anymore

4. Imageshack Tool bar got deleted/deactivated

5. My status bar is missing, even when I right click it does give me the option to restore it.

6. Google search won't work. It seems to be deactivate.

I had to "System Restore" my computer 2x in the past 2 days to restore some of the stuff above, but after a day the same problems arises. I am not sure is it Firefox or my computer :( Help!!!!

• 3 months later...