Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Exclusive Video: Kate Upton: Other Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models "Hate" Her

Read more: http://www.usmagazin...2#ixzz2Lk0R0VZA

I sure want to believe few girls are jealous of her her but Kate seems to be a really nice & adorable girl and can't believe she is a unfriendly bitch. Is that magazine some kind of "toilet paper magazine" as we call it in France?

toilet paper magazine=only good to wipe ur sh!""y ***hole with.

^ US Weekly sometimes does have good legit stuff but they often do create gossip & speculations to start shit to sell magazines. It is not as bullshit as Star or Ok! but not far it.

Besides it is no secret some models despise her. Whether she is nice and friendly is debatable. However just b/c she isn't a saint and personable all the time does not make her a bad person or a bitch. It is not always black or white :)

It's hard to reconcile the girl who comes across as a little goofy, and yet sweet and down to earth with being a bitch. Not to mention, how much time do these girls actually spend together on the shoots, (considering her main shoot was in Antarctica with none of them) and the body paint isn't all done on the same day. However I can see where some jealousy would stem. You have veterans like Anne V and Julie H, who have been around for years and have yet to receive a cover, versus this seemingly bouncy blonde who not only gets an insert her first time in the magazine but then goes on to get not only 2 covers, but the coveted 50th anniversary edition cover.

So, without saying what her personality truly is when the lens isn't on her, there's bound to be jealousy. Not to mention you can be the sweetest person in the world and still clash with someone's personality. Not everyone meshes after all. But that story is cropping up everywhere now, it's been gathering steam all night.,

It might not even be about Kate's "bitchiness". Maybe the other girls think that her getting the cover again was just too unfair or that they weren't really given a chance.

I think that a video where Genevieve talks to MJ and Darcie is very interesting. She seemed to think that Kate's cover had already been planned ahead of time but the editors were quick to say that every shot is a possible cover.

So maybe some girls felt really amazing during their shoot (like Nina who seemed to be really optimistic about getting a cover) and when they found out Kate got the cover again and was the only one sent to Antarctica to shoot it must have felt like everything was a sham...

I'm not trying to be rude here, or belittle anyone's intelligence, but... 50th year anniversary, first fashion shoot in Antarctica EVER, only one model goes... leaked pictures of Oreo and previous blonde cover model.

You want to make a bang, make history, you go with your biggest name of the year, most spectacular never before done location and free advertising of Oreo's 100 year anniversary leak.

If they couldn't put two and two together I'm thinking the model stereotype on intelligence is just a little bit true.

I read an article today and it was talking about how the SI girls don't like her for her fame or something, and she doesn't like them, so there is this whole argument I guess going on (I believe someone was basing this on the videos from the SI launch, Brooklyn Decker was reportedly congratulating her often)

My friend told me she got a VS contract? Is this true because I don't think it is.

^ US Weekly sometimes does have good legit stuff but they often do create gossip & speculations to start shit to sell magazines. It is not as bullshit as Star or Ok! but not far it.

Besides it is no secret some models despise her. Whether she is nice and friendly is debatable. However just b/c she isn't a saint and personable all the time does not make her a bad person or a bitch. It is not always black or white :)

Sara & Barbara work a lot together, but Kate and the other SI girls barely see each other during the year so obviously they don't have a close relation. Kate did pose with the other girls inside the parties but on the red carpets as she is the cover girl she walks alone and after all the girls are already inside

I don't recall Bar, Brooklyn or Irina posing with other models that much the years they got their covers. Mostly because the cover girl does PR alone, so she doesn't spend too much time with the rest of the girls.

Sara & Barbara work a lot together, but Kate and the other SI girls barely see each other during the year so obviously they don't have a close relation. Kate did pose with the other girls inside the parties but on the red carpets as she is the cover girl she walks alone and after all the girls are already inside

I don't recall Bar, Brooklyn or Irina posing with other models that much the years they got their covers. Mostly because the cover girl does PR alone, so she doesn't spend too much time with the rest of the girls.

I think Kate is/was genuinely friendly with Genevieve.

In terms of the other models, Nina and Alyssa seemed to have hit it off this year.

But in general, there is no obligation for the rest of the gang to be buddy-buddy.

It's not like the rest of us are best friends with everyone at our jobs.