Bellazon

Miss Universe 2009

Jade**

I Know that the prettiest one never win. but since is beauty pageant you expect the prettiest one to win.

the only miss universe that i like was in 2003 amelia vega.

I agree to some extent. However, in my opinion some of the "prettiest contestants" have won.

eg. Amelia Vega, Jennifer Hawkins, Natalie Glebova, Dayana Mendoza and Stefanía Fernández :heart:

Although we all have different tastes :hehe:

Agree w/you hahahahaha ... You just named all my fav. Miss Universe hahahaha

It's a matter of taste :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was watching stefania an interview today on tv, and i couldn't stand her i though she was really annoying, and the more i was looking at her the more ugly she was looking to me, and i think she can't talk that well and she looks older than her age she look like she's 27 can't believe she's 19. and the other weeks ago i was watching miss dominican in an interview in the same show, and the more i was looking at her the prettier she was looking, and she has really cute dimples, and she seem very sweet. i think she should had become miss universe 2009. she had the highest point/vote from all the model and stefania had one of the lowest point, i don't know how she got to be miss universe 2009 with the lowest scores.