Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

Im really excited for Genevieve, i probably have every picture of her on the internet & have to say, you won't find more then 150 =/ ... I hope this help her to get more promotion & stuff 'cuz the girl is AH-MA-ZING!

SASI's pictures are really good, so i hope SI America can top that ... So far, everyhing is lookin' fine, let's wait & see

The latest issue of Sports Illustrated , the Olympics preview, has an ad at the back of the magazine and they will send you a pic of each rookie. All you have to do is take a pic of the "jagtag" and you can text it or email it and they will send you the pics. I am not computer savy, so if I post these the wrong way, please forgive me, but here they are:

email version:

http://cms.jagtag.net/sites/default/files/iphone1_0.jpg

text version has a couple of different pics, but I don;t know how to get them to post. I tried to send them to my email and then copy the porperties but no luck. If someone out there plans on checking out it has a couple of different pics of these models.

Someone may want to try to clean these up or enlarge or whatever if interested.

Thanks!

wow.. SI looks to super good this year... thanks for all the updates...

just wondering, who are the models from last year's edition that didn't make it back?

the one that i read was kim :( i really liked her...

Tori Praver, Lucia Dvorska, Melissa Harrow, Ariel Meredith, Jarah Mariano, Danica Patrick, Jessica Hart.

who are the models that are going to do bodypainting photos?

it would be awesome to see julie, esti, daniella or hilary on the cover.

julie is really sexy.

Bodypaint girls still a secret but im sure Daniella or Hilary are doin' bodypaint

& im 99.9% Brooklyn is on that cover, im seriously goin' to be supershocked if is not her ... At this point is no longer a secret, but w/SI you never know

24hours ppl ... Just hours!