Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Angelina Jolie has more money than you

angelinajolieshowerlu8.jpg

Angelina Jolie reportedly spent more than $700 last Friday to check into Shutters on the Beach hotel in Santa Monica for two hours so that she and Maddox could take a shower. A source says:

"Angelina said they only wanted the room for two hours - time enough for them both to take a shower. She was very sweet and seemed like a concerned mom. It was just very bizarre, when she and Brad (Pitt) own two houses here in Los Angeles, that she would need to spend that kind of money on a hotel room just so she and Maddox could shower." :blink: :blink: :blink:

angie look absolutley stunning at the golden globes! i coulda done for a sexier dress to show off that post baby bod! but either way she looked heavnly.

and did anyone else see that part when babel won and she was congratulating everyone and she just rubbed the back of brads neck? it just blew me away because it made me realize like, wow they really are together, i dont know it was just kinda sweet ahah

:heart:

Yeah I saw that. I loved that moment..especially the way she looked at him.