Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

She is wonderful. My co-worker ( a female ) was saying how she thought Angelina was all fake .. eyebrows, chin, lips, breasts. I was trying to explain to her that there is no way she is that fake .. her brother and her have the same eyes, mouth, eyebrows, chin .. it's all natural. But, oh well, my co-worker actually thinks Jennifer Aniston is pretty, so ... :whistle:

Guest Lullaby

UK, London - Since Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston announced they were to split up one name has been mentioned more than most, Angelina Jolie has now broken her silence on rumours her relationship with Pitt during the filming of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" contributed to the failure of the couple's marriage.

The UK tabloid the Daily Star quotes Jolie as saying: "I did not shag Brad Pitt.

"No, absolutely not. I have not slept with a co-star."

Though it has to be said the Star is not noted for its accuracy and Jolie has yet to deny the other lurid rumours regards phone sex.

And a picture from the movie...

47926r9qs.th.jpg

Guest Lullaby

ANGELINA JOLIE stands by her decision to cut ties with her famous father JON VOIGHT - because all he brought to her life was negativity.

MIDNIGHT COWBOY star Voight infamously discussed his daughter's "serious mental problems" in the press and seriously criticised her morals in a note she read as she headed out on her first major UNITED NATIONS trip.

And the TOMB RAIDER beauty admits, at that moment, she knew she wanted the legendary actor out of her life.

She says, "On the way to Cambodia with the UN to go into a minefield for the first time, that's the day (he) handed me this letter to tell me that I was a bad person."

The actress also cites her marriage to BILLY BOB THORNTON as proof she's strong when it comes to ridding her life of destructive forces: "That's why it was easy for me to divorce and easy for me not to speak to my father. I don't regret it."