Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lullaby

Angelina Jolie and Jim Carrey to team up

Angelina Jolie and Jim Carrey are reportedly interested in working together on a romantic comedy.

Variety reports that the stars have been approached by Universal Pictures over a project penned by Gina Wendkos (Coyote Ugly; Princess Diaries).

Jim Carrey is currently working on two projects - Fun With Dick And Jane and Over The Hedge.

Meanwhile, Jolie can next be seen in Doug Liman's Mr. and Mrs. Smith alongside Brad Pitt.

I'd like to see her in another comdey.  I loved Life or Something Like It.

Was she at the Oscar's this year?  I haven't seen any photos.

No, she wasn't. She presented last year, and she usually doesn't go unless she's presenting or is up for an award.

I'd like to see her in another comdey.  I loved Life or Something Like It.

Was she at the Oscar's this year?  I haven't seen any photos.

No, she wasn't. She presented last year, and she usually doesn't go unless she's presenting or is up for an award.

Hmm, I wonder why. :huh:

Hmm, I wonder why.   :huh:

I think she'd rather spend time with Maddox than just sitting there...

I have a feeling she was probably working. Either with UNHCR or a new movie project. Either the Robert DeNiro movie or Love and Honor, as Catherine the Great. Randall Wallace (who wrote Braveheart) wrote it.

"A young American is sent by Ben Franklin to Russia to seek out Catherine the Great and prevent her from joining the British to put down the American Revolution," Wallace said. "He is sent secretly in the company of a disgraced Russian count who is known as a fierce warrior. They are pivotal in putting down the Cossack revolt, becoming heroes in the Russian court."