Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Guest Lullaby

London, Jan 5 : Oscar winner Angelina Jolie has revealed that she is currently dating two men but she has ensured that the relationships are only sexual in nature.

The 'Tomb raider' actress said that she does not want too much involvement in her relartionships because she does not want anybody to get hurt, reports Female First.

"I've known these men for a long time and before we become lovers we had discussions on how that's all we would be, because you need to be very careful that no one gets hurt," the report quoted her as saying.

"Usually, there's a stereotype that women have to give their hearts in relationships, while men can just give their penises. But I don't believe that," she added.

Guest Lullaby

Movie beauty Angelina Jolie has promised to visit tsunami-devastated Sri Lanka in the next few months.

The Hollywood actress is a United Nations (UN) Goodwill Ambassador and will make the trip to keep the country's recovery in the headlines.

But the caring star also warns of the potential dangers of forgetting about other suffering areas of the world.

She says, "I'm hoping to go to Sri Lanka in the next two or three months, whenever I can."

"We mustn't lose sight of all the other problems around the world. There are still wars and conflicts going on in Iraq, Afghanistan and Darfur."

Guest Lullaby

ANGELINA JOLIE AND SON MADDOX LEAVE LONDON'S DORCHESTER HOTEL. ANGELINA HAS BEEN IN TOWN TO PROMOTE HER NEW MOVIE "ALEXANDER" BUT WAS SEEN YAWNING HER WAY THROUGH THE PREMIERE LAST NIGHT.

angelinamaddox18kg.th.jpg angelinamaddox29ix.th.jpg

angelinamaddox38gb.th.jpg angelinamaddox40qy.th.jpg angelinamaddox53fh.th.jpg

Guest Lullaby

That's not the only reason, but I'm sure it played a big part.

Brad wanted kids ( hence why he acted the way he did about Maddox ) and Jennifer didn't want them.