Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Guest Lullaby

Angelina Jolie has revealed she wants to adopt two more children.

The stunning actress, who adopted three-year-old son Maddox from Cambodia in 2002, says she is keen to add to her family - but wants one child to be Muslim and the other Christian to complement Buddhist Maddox.

She is quoted by Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "I have a Buddhist son and I'd like a Christian and a Muslim child, too.

"But it's complicated. Because I'm not married and a lot of countries won't let me adopt."

Last month, it was revealed the Oscar-winning beauty - who has previously been married to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton - had to delay adopting another child until next year after her attempts to gain custody of a Russian baby failed.

The 29-year-old star said she was going to wait another six months before going through the process again, as she didn't believe Maddox was ready for a sibling.

She said at the time: "I was going to adopt this other child in Russia, but it didn't work out, so I may adopt another in about six months. I don't think Maddox is quite ready for a sibling just yet."

Guest Lullaby

Movie beauty Angelina Jolie has found love with a millionaire Italian businessman. The Tomb Raider actress has been spotted with 29-year-old playboy yacht broker Daniele Patini - and source say the single star is smitten. A pal tells American magazine Us Weekly, "Daniele has dated many beautiful women, but this time he's admitted that Angelina has him entranced." Jolie has been single since splitting from second husband Billy Bob Thornton two years ago, but is reported to have had a number of flings, with first husband Jonny Lee Miller and Alexander co-stars Colin Farrell and Jared Leto.