Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

the thing is Angelina spoke of adoption way before it (2001- 2003 something like that) became the new celebrity thing, she did say that she wanted to adopt a child from every country, I'm sure she didn't mean that literately, but it was understood that after she adopted Maddox she started to recognize what a great thing it was to help a kid in need, and she loved being a mother.

Unlike some celebrities now, who are adopting to gain more attention, even from countries which dont even allow adoption etc Angelina has never cared about what people feel about her specially when she adopted in the first place. I'm not saying she is an angel from above, but I definitely respect what she does and believe she does it for the purpose of good.

agree. She was one of the first to start doing it and it was years later when Madonna and other celebrities followed suit. I also think that all these visits to other countries aren't just for her to boost her image. She doesn't need it. She always had a good image. Sure, people thought she was weird back in the BB thornton days, but other than her lips and the whole deal over her and Brad Pitt getting together, she hasn't gotten bad press. And I guess it goes like that "just this kid." and then after a while, "ah, we've managed with [insert number] of kids, what harm is one extra going to do?" She has the money so it's not like the new kid is going to make it harder to get around--which stops a lot of couples from getting more kids.

But I guess that's coming from a girl who loves kids. I organise all these kids activities during the summer. Sure, I get paid for it, but I love the work. Kids tend to like me for some reason and in turn it's very easy for me to get along with them (probably because I can be insanely immature :p). Maybe Angie has the same. :flower:

Anyway, thanks for the pictures all! Though I find Megan Fox (before she inflated her lips) to be more generally pretty, Angie has the charisma that makes her so much more attractive.

It has become en vogue these days for some of the superrich power brokers (particularly from the east coast, ie. San Fransisco Bay area) to finance humanitarian efforts. I don't know if it's just temporary and/or for social image reasons. Naturally, the hollywood elite like A.Jolie here can help promote stuff and perhaps in the coming years there may be even greater levels of cooperation between actors and the organizations that back them.

But I guess that's coming from a girl who loves kids. I organise all these kids activities during the summer. Sure, I get paid for it, but I love the work. Kids tend to like me for some reason and in turn it's very easy for me to get along with them (probably because I can be insanely immature :p). Maybe Angie has the same. :flower:

You are such a nice person. :Angel: