Bellazon

Fashion Models CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

BTW, Irina Shayk has been the disappointment this time, maths never fail, that's what happens when you get so close to someone from Real Madrid, you become a damn loser too!!! :laugh:

I think next month we will start the ACTRESSES 5th edition, this time dawson placed them in all the different rounds, it's already prepared but we'll wait a few weeks, just to take a rest.

And Josie Maran is awaiting the winner, they will face each other in the Super Cup, she could even win there too and get the double, though I doubt she will ever defeat all the actresses.

BTW, Irina Shayk has been the disappointment this time, maths never fail, that's what happens when you get so close to someone from Real Madrid, you become a damn loser too!!! :laugh:

I think next month we will start the ACTRESSES 5th edition, this time dawson placed them in all the different rounds, it's already prepared but we'll wait a few weeks, just to take a rest.

And Josie Maran is awaiting the winner, they will face each other in the Super Cup, she could even win there too and get the double, though I doubt she will ever defeat all the actresses.

She needs to date someone for Barcelona to become a winner :laugh:

Congratz to Josie! :)

Great job as always Theron! But I can't wait that new competition you had planed to do ;)

That will be probably next year.

She needs to date someone for Barcelona to become a winner :laugh:

That would have been much better, I am beginning to dislike her just because of that. :laugh:

I'd never thought Petra loses because of me.

Well, she did not lose because of you, she lost because 16 people voted for Josie and they were quicker.

• 2 months later...

Well, in the Actresses CL thread I said I was not going to do any more contests until 2011 but as I am little bored right now... :laugh: I am thinking about doing another one here in December.

We should start in about 10 days in order to finish it just a few days before Xmas, but after watching other contests I am afraid we won't get enough votes per day.

We don't know if we don't try it, but it's very possible I have to cancel it after a few days if we don't get minimum 20 votes every 24 hours, we'll see... :wave: