Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

2003 was my absolute favorite show. I thought the models, the outfits, the music, the sets were the best. 2002 would be my next favorite and then 2005. 2006 and 2007 were :x . I honestly don't remember much from 2008, so I should probably watch it again. All I remember was that I didn't really care for it.

Who do you think is going to open the show now that Adriana and Heidi are out this year? I think it will probably be Alessandra or Miranda.

I think If Alessandra gets the FB, then Miranda or Doutzen will open (unless, of course, they open with the FB like in 2005). If she doesn't get it, then I think it is very likely that Alessandra will open.

wait a sec .... are you sure these are all new. I mean ... the one on the right has an outfit from come fly with me 2006. Remember

And the ballon one looks like a crazed version of Adri's Candy one. But instead of a gum drop boa .... it a "mutha f*in balloon" cape. :nicole: I love that phrase pretty. :laugh:

Sample sketches of what to expected at this year's show...

post-18831-0-1446069271-08429_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446069271-11333_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDIN'! ... Are they really goin' to do an outfit w/balloons?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't wait to see who's goin' to wear that! ... This VSFS is goin' to be sooooo classy :whistle:

& i think Doutzen it's goin' to open the show ... I have the feelin', plus IMO she has the best walk of all the Angels! ... I would like to see Alessandra or Miranda openin', but i think it's goin' to be Doutzen

LMFAO Joe. Your a crack up. It would be interesting how they would manage it you would have to construct that only right before the show starts cause they helium would stop working after a couple of hours and make the baloon frizzle out. Same with blowing it out so that would be interesting they would probably make that baloon cape on the day haha

Ohh ohh ohh ..... do you think they'll fill the ballons with helium instead of air. Maybe they're give the outfit to someone with a bad walk ... so she doesn't have to walk .... but just float down the runway. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHIN' HAHAHAHA ... See? That's why i love you! :heart:

You made my day hahahaha ... I can see Behati floatin' dow the runway on my mind hahahahahaha, you that outfit looks "PINK" to me & she's de PINK girl so she was the first who came to my mind hahaha

& i think Doutzen it's goin' to open the show ... I have the feelin', plus IMO she has the best walk of all the Angels! ... I would like to see Alessandra or Miranda openin', but i think it's goin' to be Doutzen

If Doutzen's runway walk is the same as last years one, I hope she will not open the show. :ninja: She was not good last year. Very jumpy.

'THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW' Launches Model Search for the Next Runway Angel to Appear on the Fashion Spectacular Dec. 1 on CBS

Open Casting Events And Online Public Voting Will Determine The Next Runway Angel To Appear In The Show

NEW YORK, Sept. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Victoria's Secret will open its legendary runway to the public as it holds open casting events to find the next Runway Angel to join Supermodels Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Marisa Miller and many others as they walk in THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW, to be broadcast Tuesday, Dec. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Casting events will be held in New York City, Miami, Los Angeles and Chicago beginning Saturday, Oct. 3. Contestants can also enter online at VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com from Thursday, October 1 through Saturday, October 24. A Victoria's Secret panel of experts will narrow the field to 10 finalists and will then hand over the selection to the public, who will have the opportunity to cast their vote to choose the winner in an innovative online video and voting process.

Ten finalists will be flown to New York City where the Victoria's Secret Angels will host "Angel Boot Camp," a series of challenges that will give the contestants the chance to prove to the world that they have what it takes to be the next Runway Angel. Contestants will need to show their photogenic qualities, prove their abilities as a spokesmodel, show off their red carpet star quality and radiate charisma while walking a runway in lingerie.

Beginning Wednesday, October 14, VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com will air weekly webisodes featuring footage from the live castings and Angel Boot Camp. The public will be able to vote on which contestants will advance to the next round of voting and will ultimately choose the winner, who will get the chance of a lifetime to walk in THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW, which has launched the careers of modeling legends including Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum and Gisele Bundchen, and is broadcast annually on CBS and around the world in more than 90 countries.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Model Search Open Casting Events include:

* New York City, October 3( )at Yankee Stadium, 8 - 10 AM

* Miami, October 10 at Gansevoort South Beach, 8 - 10 AM

* Los Angeles, October 17 at W Los Angeles - Westwood, 8 - 10 AM

* Chicago, October 24( )at W Chicago - Lakeshore, 8 - 10 AM

Candidates must meet all the eligibility requirements. For more details and the official rules, visit VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com.

Link

Didn't VS sort of do this a year or two ago and it was retarded?

I know right^ I want to know the other models that will be there. But I guess they have to audition since they aren't a angel or something. But I thought they were going to add in some new angels. I mean they got rid of what, 3 since last years show. Man I hope with the other angels gone they can fill in for them good.

The list for the official angels looks pretty small.. And that Balloon outfit looks ridiculous. :p I wonder if they are really going to make it. But it could be a idea for one of the themes for the show and just a rough draft.

does any one knows which models has been confirmed that is going to be in vsfs?

Well, aside from the Angels, you can pretty much count on seeing Rosie, Candice, and Chanel seeing how they all were in the Christmas commerical. Emanuela and Lindsay are probably definites too, as they were part of a major launch. Selita supposedly confirmed on her twitter that she'll be there and Maryna, Arlenis, and Edita all have good chances of being there considering their recent, heavy involvement with VS.