• Hilary Duff
    • Alsou
    • Rihanna
    • Taylor Swift
    • Ciara
    • Hyori Lee
    • Leona Lewis
    • Thalia

Yay! Someone voted for Thalia and Ciara :woot: !

I was at first thinking about taking Thalia off to make it more competitive and then someone voted for her :rofl: . Then I thought about taking Ciara off, but then someone voted for her :rofl: .

No, I think she is 21 or 22, so she is not that new! :p She is very famous in UK (she is English) & "the boy does nothing" is # 1 hit all over Europe. Her album is great. She is making "Ska" music with Jazz and a little bit of south America Music (Y) Just perfect to dance and sweat... (kiki loves sweating :brows:)

:rofl:

I'm thinking I (or someone should do a part 3 with lesser known singers, but then again, I guess I can't tell who's lesser known or not :p .

Idk, I know also a girl, who used to be so so pretty, but with all her hairstyle changes and style, she just makes herself ugly, I don't get it :| RiRi looked the best around her "S.O.S" and "Unfaithul" days, imo....

Rihanna gets better every day :blush: :hehe: :morning: :whistle: :ninja: .

Well Joe, if by "she's getting better" you mean getting over the whole Chros Brown thing, then ok, but I was talking about personal taste, idk.... In my opinion, she should get back to her look from 3 years ago...

• 2 weeks later...
just to kick it OLD SCHOOL here for a minute...

THIS lady, right here, would mop the floor with any of these chicks, in terms of natural beauty, and sure as hell in terms of talent!

:rofl: "sure as hell in terms of talent" by far :ninja: . I haven't really seen this side of her, very nice pic :D .

Cassie

i like her hair, eyes and lips :kiss:

Me too :blush: .

Rihanna

(i gotta check into rehab, cause baby you're my disease :hell yea!: )

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

Thalia x2 :wub: I'm Latina, so I gotta represent my girl :D ....

:rofl: :thumbsup:

...The other girls are pretty too, but Thalia is my favorite and I listen to her the most. :hehe:

Yeah, I think I like her catalogue the most overall :hehe: . I like almost every song :hell yea!: !

Oh that :yuckky: . My sisters tried to tell me something about that, but I just covered my ears :x . "her lover P. Diddy" :x . (no offense Diddy fans :blush: )

And also, believe it or not, Cassie's not really a big star in America. I think she's a much bigger star abroad than she is over here :laugh: . She's thought of as a bit of a one hit wonder much outshinned by Beyonce, Ciara, Shakira, Alicia, Britney, Taylor, Rihanna ect. over here :hehe: . She's rarely if ever on our entertainment news shows, she isn't outwardly referred to as Diddy's girlfriend and almost never performs at any major award shows :hehe: .