Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

give the man time to tweak it, sheesh!!

OH PLEASE!

fuck this shitty ass slow ass reply page!!!! i dont use the damn fast reply because i never needed to...i feel like im back on dial-up *shudders*

:trout: Yea what he said, ill get it back to normal, but its late and i must work tommorow, so i shall work on it somemore tommorow afternoon, im sure eveyone will survive untill then.

OH PLEASE!

fuck this shitty ass slow ass reply page!!!! i dont use the damn fast reply because i never needed to...i feel like im back on dial-up *shudders*

:trout: Yea what he said, ill get it back to normal, but its late and i must work tommorow, so i shall work on it somemore tommorow afternoon, im sure eveyone will survive untill then.

Some people just don't understand... and to coin a phrase "smh". :laugh:

OH PLEASE!

oh shut up! this is the bitch thread and i'll bitch if i want to!

OH PLEASE!

Some people just don't understand... and to coin a phrase "smh". :laugh:

stop stealing my friend's shit without giving her proper credit :trout: