Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Goddammit! PWNED by Razor, yet again!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That guy is absolutely amazing. He's brilliant. It'd be hard not to be owned by him. He doesn't post much does he?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No.

But, every single post of his is so full of logic.

Dammit. This time it was really brutal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I must agree. He's a freak in that department.

How brutal was it? :laugh:

I hate when fuckin free shit that is provided to me for no charge whatsoever does not work perfectly. I mean what the fuck?!? Normally I would have to pay all kinds of money and still it wouldn't work 100% of the time, but when I get it for free and it doesn't work right, that is the worst!! Fuck, why can't imageshack get their fucking act together and give us proper free shit!?! Fuck them!

I hate when fuckin free shit that is provided to me for no charge whatsoever does not work perfectly.  I mean what the fuck?!?  Normally I would have to pay all kinds of money and still it wouldn't work 100% of the time, but when I get it for free and it doesn't work right, that is the worst!!  Fuck, why can't imageshack get their fucking act together and give us proper free shit!?!  Fuck them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

I was about to bitch and then I realized I hate my fucking ass bitching all the time, just as much as everyone else. Geez I suck. What's with all the fuckin' bitchin'? Give it a rest! As if everyone else's life aint shitty too. You think you're the only one with problems? You think your the only one who's life sucks a crack whore's saggy left tit? It ain't! Your so fucking special just like everyone else! Get the fuck over it and go bitch to your mama!....oh wait, she's done hearing about it too! Go fucking drink your stupid ass beers, you shit!