Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

and why won't daria be walking this season? :unsure:

nicole and i agreed on the fact that IMG is setting some special strategy for their #1 model :ninja: maybe they think if she isn't seen too much she will last longer ? she didn't walk for fall/winter2005 yet was everywhere the next seasons :ninja:

masterminds at work <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings and Salutations

A moment..... I need a drink.

Right, that had, let's continue shall we?

It's come to my attn that one of mine has been hurt pretty fuckin badly through this place. Got close to some people that turned their backs when said person needed a bit of comfort and most important loyalty.... We all make mistakes, we ALL do stupid shit, but for everyone that this person felt close to that turned on said person, fuckin shitty shitty shitty especially when said person has done nothing but be there for these people, worry about these people, and do everything in their power to make them feel better or help in some way....

Now I know this is the WORST place to make your friendsbase but when you do, you sorta expect to have your kindness, your sympathy, your loyalty and your love reciprocated am I right?

So yeah, one of mine got hurt.. Needed people there due to some lil pissant that decided to start issues and it was like rats deserting a sinking ship.... So.. To this PISSANT I say this to you... Remember this lil girl... The rancor you toss out will find it's way back to you... You may feel all high and mighty now, but there will come a time when YOU YES YOU are called to question and there will be none that back your ass either... I know some of the details on this and am not gonna air them here as that would LOWER ME TO YOUR LEVEL, and o.0, I am far too mature for you to try to take on... BUT, the one you hurt is fragile.. Strong yes but fragile and you trying to break "them", for shame for shame.... It will come back to you... And when as "they say" you rise up that ladder of self importance, and find you hit that slick spot and go skidding down, it will be the ones you shit on that will be the only ones there to save you... IF they choose to and I pray this one has enough sense to turn a blind eye to you... You deserve that much for the pain you inflicted...

To anyone else that reads this...

Remember, that words on a screen are simply that... Not to be trusted, not to be adhered to and CERTAINLY not to be taken to heart..... Keep your friends close, your enemies closer and online, remember, /ignore/BLOCK is a beautiful thing!

Now I am done with this shit..

Just remember, never take this shit online that seriously.. You find few real friends here and those you do find, treasure them as it is not easy to sift through the "bullshit" and discover the ones that will influence you in days and years to come...

In the words of Joan Jett, ya got nothing to lose, you don't lose when you lose fake friends...

• 2 months later...