Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Since when did spelling mistakes qualify as creativity? :huh:

It was designed to mock people who type poorly.

I don't have a problem with not putting the first letter of a sentence in caps or confusing "your" with "you're," or even when people use individual letters in place of words. But when people make no effort to express themselves coherently, I hate it.

I guess it really isn't creative, but whatever. It was intentional.

I have nothing to bitch about, I guess.

I have no idea whar's happening... but Cyrus shall die *prepares ninja stars* :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What can you do?

even if you did kill him,could you make Fran the happiest woman on earth?

Could you punk...could you!?!? :|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have my ways :shifty:

I'm fucking pissed! It's official. After 5 years of having Ines Sastre on my Top 10 list (yes, she's been there since I've bothered even having a top 10 list), she is now off the list. Yes, she is not just down on the list, she is not just #10 now. She is off the list because I can't even stand to fucking look at her pictures any more. I get a sick to my stomach feeling when I do. I'm sure most of you probably already know why I have this feeling. Maybe I don't even have to spell it out.

Fuck fuck muthafuck!!

I'm listening... :shifty:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well... *whispers in Fran's ear*

:o

I'm fucking pissed!  It's official.  After 5 years of having Ines Sastre on my Top 10 list (yes, she's been there since I've bothered even having a top 10 list), she is now off the list.  Yes, she is not just down on the list, she is not just #10 now.  She is off the list because I can't even stand to fucking look at her pictures any more.  I get a sick to my stomach feeling when I do.  I'm sure most of you probably already know why I have this feeling.  Maybe I don't even have to spell it out.

Fuck fuck muthafuck!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know. It's sad to see such a lovely lady being thrown off a top 10 list, but it was only a matter of time :no:

I'm fucking pissed!  It's official.  After 5 years of having Ines Sastre on my Top 10 list (yes, she's been there since I've bothered even having a top 10 list), she is now off the list.  Yes, she is not just down on the list, she is not just #10 now.  She is off the list because I can't even stand to fucking look at her pictures any more.  I get a sick to my stomach feeling when I do.  I'm sure most of you probably already know why I have this feeling.  Maybe I don't even have to spell it out.

Fuck fuck muthafuck!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know. It's sad to see such a lovely lady being thrown off a top 10 list, but it was only a matter of time :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's the damn av that pushed me over the edge. :yuckky: