Bellazon

Adam Lambert
Thumbnail

kerensa

Anyone else notice Carmit Bachar (ex Pussycat Doll) in Adam's box on this week's show? On his wikipedia page, it says that she was the creator of The Zodiac Show in LA, where Adam regularly performed before he went on AI. Maybe they're good friends?

WTF?!?!?!?! Can't believe Adam was in the bottom 2 for the first time :blink: I guess i better vote next week!! i've not done so in a while cuz i always thought he'd be safe...boy, was i wrong!! It was Matt who got booted off this week, but let's try to do what we can and vote for Adam NEXT week!! :wave:

Oh please, how many times has AI pulled crap like this??? :cain: One example, Ruben Studdard :whistle:

You KNOW they purposefully put Adam in the bottom 2 to secure his title as the next AI ;) He was in the bottom 2 to throw us off for entertainment purposes and to get him the votes he needs from now on so he would win. I knew he wasn't going home b/c AI does crap like this almost every season :rofl:

I am more confident than ever before that Adam is the winner. Even if he loses you know Cowell and Jackson will still sign him---they are not dumb, they know Adam is a guarantee cash cow :yes:

Yeah :blueeyedbaby: !

Oh please, how many times has AI pulled crap like this??? :cain: One example, Ruben Studdard :whistle:

You KNOW they purposefully put Adam in the bottom 2 to secure his title as the next AI ;) He was in the bottom 2 to throw us off for entertainment purposes and to get him the votes he needs from now on so he would win. I knew he wasn't going home b/c AI does crap like this almost every season :rofl:

Wow Miss Pinks :blush: , I never thought of this. This is why you are our fearless leader :blush: .

Yeah :blueeyedbaby: !

Wow Miss Pinks :blush: , I never thought of this. This is why you are our fearless leader :blush: .

:yes: :heart: :blush:

I don't know about the US but Kelly Clarkson is by far the most successful AI winner over here in the UK. She's not even seen as an AI winner, more of an artist in her own right. My Life Would Suck Without You recently became her first no.1 single here. I have no doubt that Adam will follow suit!

I doubt many people could even name the other winners. Although, Jennifer Hudson, even though she didn't win, is also quite popular over here too.

I can't believe we're so close to the final already! I can't wait to hear the winner's single - you just know Adam's version will top any of the other contestants.

^ For some reason the judges all really liked Ruben. I have no clue why b/c he wasn't that special. Neither was Clay but I liked him more :laugh:

It is a shame that only a few AI winners have made it big :/

lol tell me about it...that was one of the worse seasons zzzzzzzzzzzz....that one and the one that Taylor Hicks won...where is he nowadays too lol....i can't even recall all the winners anymore, but let me see if i can try:

season 1 - Kelly Clarkson

season 2 - Ruben Studdard

season 3 - Fantasia?

season 4 - Carrie Underwood?

season 5 - Taylor Hicks

season 6 - Jordan Sparks

season 7 - David Cook

season 8 - ????? (either adam or allison in my opinion)

I don't know about the US but Kelly Clarkson is by far the most successful AI winner over here in the UK. She's not even seen as an AI winner, more of an artist in her own right. My Life Would Suck Without You recently became her first no.1 single here. I have no doubt that Adam will follow suit!

I doubt many people could even name the other winners. Although, Jennifer Hudson, even though she didn't win, is also quite popular over here too.

I can't believe we're so close to the final already! I can't wait to hear the winner's single - you just know Adam's version will top any of the other contestants.

yeah, Kelly and also Carrie are by far the most popular ones here in the USA...i love last year's winner too, David Cook, but i'm def hoping that adam goes all the way....it looks like Danny may be going home tonight but i could be wrong and i usually am lol :laugh:

season 8 - ????? (either adam or allison in my opinion)

oooops, i was wrong yet again lol...wow, can't believe Allison was booted off...she was brilliant as always...well, first time there'll be an all-male semi-finals...should be interesting <_<