Bellazon

Yulia Leontieva
Thumbnail

CarMELita

• 2 weeks later...

I can see there is a topic dedicated to Yulia. If you are her fan, I can tell you something about her. She is very sociable, outgoing person. She loves to party, meeting new people. It was very surprising for me to see her at Lanvin show with other famous girls! She was great! I truelly hope she will achieve great hights in fashion!

You will ask me how do I know all that..2 years ago we attented Bude models' agency in Latvia (I am from Latvia), I was in the same group with her, so I knew and know her personally. Then she was recommended to make a portfolia, and so she is now, in Paris! I have never thought something like this can ever happen! It is easy to be a model, you only should "have approptiate beauty and figure"! She is slim, but not so tall as I thought models should be, and not obsessed with diets! She is what she is! great personality! I envy her in a good way!

(as you have undersood, I haven't become a model (I new I wouldn't), but i have made a lot of friends and have realized, modelling as a career isn't something unreal and unreachable, and if anybody wants to be a model, you can become like that!) :blush:

• 2 weeks later...