Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

You're welcome Tommac :)

I hope that we will soon see a bigger picture of the cover . I thought that the girls will pose together. But it's good that Miranda has her own cover.

When it comes to DIY Project Rag & Bone we have to wait. Today were published pictures of Karolina Kurkova. Other models will appear throughout September.

Hello. This is my first reply for the Miranda Kerr topic at Bellazon. I want to approach the opportunity for sharing with you a very special picture that was taken by me last Thursday (September the first), when Miranda came to Mexico in order to become the official ambassador for Liverpool's Fashion Fest, on it's Fall-Winter 2011 edition. I actually had the chance to look at her at the thepartment store and on the runway, and I have to say she looked simply perfect; it was such a memorable moment for me. Thank you very much for all the support you give to her. She is, quite simple, the most beautiful and adorable woman I have ever seen.

post-49138-1315404942_thumb.jpg

Hello. This is my first reply for the Miranda Kerr topic at Bellazon. I want to approach the opportunity for sharing with you a very special picture that was taken by me last Thursday (September the first), when Miranda came to Mexico in order to become the official ambassador for Liverpool's Fashion Fest, on it's Fall-Winter 2011 edition. I actually had the chance to look at her at the thepartment store and on the runway, and I have to say she looked simply perfect; it was such a memorable moment for me. Thank you very much for all the support you give to her. She is, quite simple, the most beautiful and adorable woman I have ever seen.

Thanks a lot for sharing, you're so lucky to have met her - and welcome to the board :wave:

post-49138-1315404942_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much, amazing photo, Miranda is gorgeous :wub: